Your Garage Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Samsung S8 Launch Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Book House Cleaning animespring animespring animespring  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 163 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 172 reviews
Too many chargers, cords, earbuds, small electronics? Keep them DUST FREE and organized in this nifty roll-up. Unlike other similar types, this is zippered and clear, allowing you to easily identify what you need. I bought a black one for white and green cords, as you want to see everything clearly. I just ordered a red one for my black cords.

UPDATE 3/26/13: Darn! I ordered the RED one thinking that my black cords would be easy to see....the red bag is LINED in black! My labelmaker is going to get quite the workout since I won't rely on my eyes to quickly identify each cable. I may slip white or pastel paper in the pockets just to make it easier. I really like both bags.

Or perhaps I'll use it for toiletries.
I'd need one 5 times this size just for lipstick, LOL!
22 comments| 48 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 13, 2017
When this actually packed full of stuff, it doesn't close properly. The wrap-around closure is not well designed. I would return it, but it was cheap so I'll probably just donate it.
This was an impulse purchase based solely on it being my favorite color. I have learned my lesson (hopefully, kind of).
on April 8, 2017
Does NOT close once you put stuff into it! So what is the point? !
on April 15, 2017
I love the compartments and it carries what i needed.
on April 12, 2017
Great spacious bag but I wish the hook was removable
on March 1, 2010
This is the best travel case on the worldddd I love it.
on February 18, 2014
You get what you pay for. Love mine but the pockets fell apart after a few trips. However it is so cheap, I will probably buy another. I see it as a disposable bag since I feel certain that the next one will fall apart too.
on June 9, 2008
I bought this for a trip to Europe; it was very useful because most bathrooms don't have a vanity. It has several zipper compartments, and folds fairly compactly. My one complaint is that it doesn't have any sort of hook; I added a small buckled tab from a luggage tag so that I could hang the toiletry bag on a towel bar. On my last trip, I lost the buckled tab, so now I have to figure out another way to hang it.
on October 28, 2014
My daughter has a trip soon. All her 3-4 oz. toiletries are well organized in the Ensign Peak Hanging Toiletry Bag. If you include what's really necessary, in the accepted sizes for traveling, you are going to be amazed on how many articles you can carry on . Of course, if you pretend to carry large and too many things you might end up damaging the zippers. The zippers are strong and the compartments are sensibly comfortable. We had all that she needed and we thought it wouldn't roll. Awsome! not only it rolled, but it stayed that way. The Velcro is very strong, the hold is stable and secure. The material is very good and the teal color is exactly the way the picture shows. You can hang it in a hook, a nail or a cloth hanger by the top loop. She loved the fact that she can roll everything or hang it open or carry it by the handle... Three in one! If you are traveling,my recommendation, buy one.
on February 25, 2015
I bought this in red to replace a tackle box I keep in my car for first aid items. I keep my first aid kit under the driver's seat, and while I love tackle boxes for being able to organize smaller items, it was kind of a hassle to get under the seat and to remove when I needed it since the box was big and rigid. Since this is a fabric organizer, the shape of it has more "give" making it easier to shove back under the seat when not in use! The handle is also really nice for being able to grab it and pull it out from under the seat. The clear zipper pockets are perfect for a first aid kit, you can see what's in there and quickly get to what you need. The bigger compartment area is good for keeping larger items and a good amount of stuff actually fits in there pretty well. You do have to do a bit of arranging to get the pockets loaded right so that the bag will close up and velcro correctly, but that's not a big deal for me. The price of this bag is also really great, but keep in mind you get what you pay for. The material is nice and seems waterproof, but overall the whole thing is a little flimsy and probably not something I would use for travel on a regular basis unless you plan on replacing it often. I imagine with more regular heavy use this thing would probably start to fall apart, but it fits my needs perfectly without spending a ton of money.