Enso Rings Pyramid Stackable Silicone Ring | The Premium Fashion Forward Silicone Ring | Hypoallergenic Medical Grade Silicone | Lifetime Quality Guarantee | Commit To What You Love
- Mix and match your favorite rings to have a new look every day!
- Made from a premium, hypoallergenic, medical grade silicone
- A silicone ring that fits your lifestyle. Perfect for working out, playing sports, hiking, working or anything else that may harm your expensive traditional wedding ring. Never worry about taking off your wedding ring before an activity ever again!
- Small, low profile and lightweight. You will barely be able to tell the ring is there
- Amazon's exchange policy provides quick and seamless exchanges (should you require a different size). LIFETIME REPLACEMENT WARRANTY
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Women's Pyramid Silicone Ring by Enso: So cute, you'll need a few!
The Pyramid Stackable Silicone Ring is one of our most popular rings and it is easy to see why. The adorable design, wide color selection and unmatched comfort, make this ring an easy decision. We can't wait to see you create your own stack of rings. Combine the textures. Mingle the colors. Weave fashion around your finger with Enso’s Stackable collection. So many colors, so many options – Enso stackable rings are perfect for any outfit and any occasion.
As always our rings are equipped with Anti Ring-Avulsion Technology to keep your finger and expensive jewelry safe during any event. Go ahead and get stacking!
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1) The plum is magenta, not plum. Not a color I wear, so it's mostly sat in my jewelry box since I bought it.
2) The ring doesn't keep its shape. By that, I mean the pattern wears down until you have a mostly smooth ring with some little lines. You can see this in the picture; the magenta has hardly been worn, but the black one is worn smooth. It basically looks like an o-ring from the hardware store now.
If you don't plan on wearing this everyday, I would recommend it. It's a very comfortable ring and I would forget I had it on. Check user reviews for pictures if you're looking at a colored one, though. I ended up buying an Enso Infinity ring, and I hope the pattern will hold up better.
I have the white one, and it doesn’t stain. I used my blue shampoo in the shower about 10x since getting it, and it is still perfectly bright white.
My only complaint is the sizing. I’m a size 5. My engagement ring, which fits perfectly, is a size 5. I ordered a size 5. It fit PERFECTLY for 4-5 days, before stretching out. It’s now less than ideal. It rolls up and down my finger often, and gets caught on things frequently. It’s too loose, just looking at it.
I would still highly recommend this ring, but SIZE DOWN. Even if you don’t need to it stretch at all to fit your finger, it will stretch out. I really wish that I had ordered a size 4. If I had, it would probably have stretched out to fit my size 5 finger just right. It has probably stretched to a size 6 by now. If it gets any larger, I’m going to have to throw it out.
I wore it for a few days and had to take it off because the bumps around it were distracting to me at work. I wore a different silicone brand that's wider that I also really liked. After a week or so I've swapped back to this ring. I think I've just gotten used to the bumps on it over time.
Th black (obsidian) is pretty. I like that it's not super shiny.
Zoloft the cat agrees wholeheartedly.
I would absolutely recommend!