Your Garage Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Amazon's Choice Computers Limited time offer Luxury Beauty Handmade Mother's Day Gifts STEM Book House Cleaning henriettalacks henriettalacks henriettalacks  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 516 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 812 reviews
on March 30, 2017
A very nice blu-ray transfer of Bruce Lee's biggest hit. I love this movie and the picture/audio looks outstanding considering it was filmed in the 1970s. I only have a few complaints, but they do not affect the 5 star rating in my opinion.
#1 This movie was filmed in the English language, unlike Bruce Lee's previous films, but it still has voice dubbing. There is a scene in the beginning where Bruce Lee's master has his voice dubbed into English and its kind of cheesy. I wish they could have incorporated the actual language used with subtitles, but I understand.
#2 This version does not have the documentary "Bruce Lee: A Warrior's Journey" in the bonus features. I highly recommend watching this documentary if you get the chance to. It has unseen footage of Bruce Lee in "Game of Death" and it puts it all together in a short film of epic fight scenes. The original blu-ray version has it, but it was removed in this version. You can find the documentary on youtube though.
on January 23, 2014
Its the 40th anniversary of this movie A must for all Bruce Lee fans also this Is the last full movie Bruce Lee made and I believe its the best movie Bruce Lee is the king of the martial arts. Anyone who saw these movies when they were younger will definitely not only remember this movie but love it and if you haven't I'm sure you will enjoy people have written myself included that's why I edited my review originally I wrote it was just letter boxed in English & it is cause the main language isi believe Chinese but you can put it to English also you get to see a Bruce Lee interview & Linda Lee's interview you can see his back yard work out & they show and tell you about the 1973 original I think it is a must for Bruce Lee Fans Every Where Enjoy
on August 3, 2007
I recently watched Enter The Dragon on the Voom HD Kung-Fu network, and it looked relatively good, but not great.

The Blu-Ray version obviously got a lot more attention, care, and cleanup. It is by far the best looking and sounding version I've ever seen of the movie. It sounds like the bass was tweaked quite a bit, because whenever Bruce would hit one of his signature punches, my subwoofer put out one heck of a thump. It sounded great, if not a little over the top.

Some of the signature grain of the original is still there, but the images are much more crisp and sharp than any other version.

Definitely worth it for the Bruce Lee fans out there.
on December 16, 2014
Bruce Lee -- sigh. Now that's a man's man -- and a woman's man! But seriously, this movie is fun. Seeing this movie as a young girl of about 11 opened my eyes to the wonderful world of karate movies and the wonderful world of Bruce Lee! This got 4 stars because of Bruce Lee. The plot and script really are about a 2.5 - 3.0. Some rich misanthrope is sponsoring the world's most dangerous and most secret Karate competition, and Bruce Lee falls into the event while trying to clear up the mystery.

The masterful power and amazing muscle control Bruce Lee had was spell-binding. He could actually act, too! He displayed both vulnerability and confident warrior, very well. If I ever had a chance to choose someone to defend my honor, it would be Bruce Lee!

If you don't know of him and his movies, give this a chance. It's not expensive but worth every penny. This is one you can probably let kids 11 and older watch. There are deaths during the fight scenes, but I don't think there is any swearing; and there those great over-amplified sound effects when fist fly. Gotta love it. Have fun with it. I think you'll like the sequel as well, "Return of the Dragon." It's even better than this one. I also think it had a bigger budget too. Oh, and Chuck Norris is the evil karate master Bruce fights at the end! Of course, Bruce wins.

I just know you'll enjoy this if you like action, adventure, Asian films, karate and martial arts films, the 70s, and heroes who save the girl and solve the mystery.
on September 6, 2015
The digital HD transfer is superb.

This movie simply does not get old. Also, the extra features and memorabilia added in this 40th Anniversay Edition are vrey good.

Watching this movie, one can only wonder where Bruce Lee would arrive as a movie star, had he not died at 33 years old age...
on September 14, 2016
This movie takes me back to 1973 at the drive-in in Ocean City, MD. I was in 1st grade and felt like a big girl watching it with my big brother and his friends in my dad's Ford Fairlane. I even made my own nunchakus from rope and sticks the next day. (^_^)
on March 18, 2017
This film is a classic. It should be 5 stars. However the "hi-def" treatment they gave this particular print is unworthy of the source material. Sometimes it looks good, but mostly it is grainy n lackluster. And the sound quality is whoafully inadequate on top of it all. Somebody needs to really get into the detail of this movie to redo the Foley work as well as the sound effects to bring it into true HD.
I know there's a more recent release of Enter the Dragon which might seem to be an improvement over this but I am doubting that it corrects all the problems marring Bruce Lee's epic judging by the reviews complaining about the audio.
Please someone, anyone give this film the respect it deserves n bring Enter the Dragon into the hi-def era properly.
on December 17, 2016
Great movie and collection for any fan! It surpassed my expectations!
on April 5, 2016
Master Lee is truly Magnificent!! He is truly a legend!!! 5 stars!!! This is his finest work, we love all his movies!! RIP Master we all miss you!!
on September 25, 2014
This 40th Anniversary Edition of Enter The Dragon on Blu-Ray, arrived on time and intact, with no damage to either the discs and the movie booklet inside or the case and outer slipcover, which the discs and movie booklet came in. Picture, sound and features playback is superb. I would recommend this Blu-Ray movie to anyone who purchases it online from amazon.com.