- Series: The Johns Hopkins University Studies in Historical and Political Science
- Hardcover: 269 pages
- Publisher: The Johns Hopkins University Press; First Edition edition (October 1, 1961)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0801806984
- ISBN-13: 978-0801806988
- Product Dimensions: 7.9 x 0.6 x 9.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.5 pounds
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #6,915,817 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Enterprise and Anthracite: Economics and Democracy in Schuylkill County, 1820-1875 (The Johns Hopkins University Studies in Historical and Political Science) Hardcover – October 1, 1961
|New from||Used from|
Hardcover, October 1, 1961
New from Michael Savage
Michael Savage reveals why we have an infected political system, and what we can now do to nurse the country back to health. Learn more