- Paperback: 400 pages
- Publisher: Pearson Education; 1st edition (December 20, 2002)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0131461222
- ISBN-13: 978-0131461222
- Product Dimensions: 7 x 1.1 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.7 pounds
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,271,780 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Enterprise Curl Paperback – December 20, 2002
See the Best Books of the Month
Looking for something great to read? Browse our editors' picks for the best books of the month in fiction, nonfiction, mysteries, children's books, and much more.
From the Back Cover
Breakthrough Curl techniques Build rich, robust, low-bandwidth Web applications
Curl makes it easy to build Internet applications that use little bandwidth, integrate with existing Web standards, provide a rich graphical interface, and fit seamlessly into virtually any client environment. Enterprise Curl is the first book that shows how to take advantage of Curl for serious enterprise development. Through a start-to-finish case study, Paul Sheehan introduces powerfully effective design and development techniques that draw on his experience leading a Curl consulting teams. Coverage includes:
- Developing the key elements of a Curl-based application framework
- Creating search interfaces that accept and extract XML responses, then display them in flexible, powerful spreadsheet-like grids
- Using Curl to show data within 2D graphs
- Building Web-based data mining applications that can "drill down" to more detailed views of data
- Using Curl's built-in SOAP support to construct sophisticated Web services
About the Author
PAUL SHEEHAN has over a decade's IT experience, most of it spent developing leading-edge object-oriented component architectures for Intel, Chase Manhattan Bank, and currently SI International, a leading IT consultancy based in McLean, VA. He leads the Curl Practice at SI International and contributes regularly to the CurlExamples.com community Web site.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|