- Series: McGraw-Hill Series in Industrial Engineering and Management
- Hardcover: 704 pages
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Science/Engineering/Math; 5 edition (December 16, 2005)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0072966629
- ISBN-13: 978-0072966626
- Product Dimensions: 7.6 x 1.4 x 9.3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 4.2 out of 5 stars See all reviews (6 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,078,617 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Juran's Quality Planning and Analysis for Enterprise Quality (McGraw-Hill Series in Industrial Engineering and Management) 5th Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
There is a newer edition of this item:
Featured business titles
Sponsored by McGraw-Hill Learn more.
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Discover books for all types of engineers, auto enthusiasts, and much more. Learn more
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?