Your Garage Luxury Beauty Killers of the Flower moon STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Samsung S8 Launch Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Shop Popular Services animespring animespring animespring  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Format: Amazon Video|Change
Price:$19.99

Showing 1-10 of 599 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 617 reviews
on December 3, 2015
Still looking for more just won't get over details like the story being based off guys from Boston not new York
on April 20, 2017
Any entourage is good...but the series gets weaker
on January 31, 2016
I really enjoy Jeremy Priven's character
on March 6, 2017
I love it. They are very handsome. Great Story as well. I had fun watching!
on February 17, 2016
Great series
on February 4, 2017
Best season yet!
on September 25, 2015
Good series of shows, I've watched them twice!
on January 26, 2009
I am 82 years old and this series has kept me jumping. The first three season were great, but the boys really hit their stride in the fourth season. The humor in this segment with Drama and Turtle is some of the best I have seen. The sub characters which are inserted from time to time are well cast. Dom and Billy come to mind. Outstanding in his ongoing role is Ari's secretary. I like the way in which Doug Ellin keeps two to three stories going within each segment, but ties them all together. The fast pace is a key element in holding your interest. I feel the best defined parts are Ari, Drama, Vince and Turtle. There is something lacking in E. I like him, but he needs to become less boyish. I hope I don't run out of steam before the series ends. How about another 7 or 8 years. If you guys will hang in I 'll certainly try. RD
88 comments| 80 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 14, 2009
This season is decent. I was entertained, but I don't know how good it would be for someone who hasn't seen the rest of the series. Nothing of serious interest occurs in this season, since none of the characters except Drama have a job. They kind of bum around the entire time.

You do start to see a different side of Vince in the later episodes when he gets frustrated that he cannot find a good film to work on. But in general I feel like the characters just kind of ride on what they've already built in past seasons.

Still, it's like Ocean's Eleven. Not much has to happen, but it's fun just to watch the characters talk to each other.
on February 16, 2016
Great show... Adrian Grenier, Kevin Connolly, Jerry Ferrara, a.nd Perrey Reeves are all excellent. Kevin Dillon and Rex Lee are sometimes over the top, but the best of the show is Jeremy Pevin. I think Entourage began as a show about the main character, Vince Chase (Grenier), and often it still is, but it has become just as much, if not more, about Pevin's character, the agent, Ari Gold, and I think I like the even show more because of that.