Other Sellers on Amazon
Entrecode: Unlocking the Entrepreneurial DNA Paperback – June 18, 2013
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
- Publisher : Management Books 2000 Ltd (June 18, 2013)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 216 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1852527145
- ISBN-13 : 978-1852527143
- Item Weight : 9.3 ounces
- Dimensions : 5.83 x 0.46 x 8.27 inches
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from other countries
David's Entrecode takes you through the six areas:
1. Getting into the zone - The entrepreneurial mindset which create success.
2. Opening up to the world - Connecting with other people effectively.
3. Seeing possibilities - Joining the dots, seeing the big picture.
4. Creating superior opportunities - Spotting and solving the right problems.
5. Staying in the zone - Habits which engender focus and persistence.
6. Building capability - Growing the business and the person.
After reading the book - for sure you will be understand what elements lead to entrepreneurial success, and you'll also be able to tell which traits you possess. But just as importantly, if you don't, you will know who to partner with and why, to make sure those pieces are brought to the table.
For anyone looking to start their own business, it's a great foundational book, setting you up for success, and effective partnership.
As a side note, David co-founded the "For Entrepreneurs Only" group, and has made a series of toolkits (how-to manuals) freely available, which support much of the Entrecode. See http://forentrepreneursonly.co.uk/toolkits