- File Size: 497 KB
- Print Length: 220 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publication Date: February 14, 2017
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B06X6DPWVB
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #442,681 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
|Print List Price:||$9.99|
Save $9.00 (90%)
101 Entrepreneur Lessons and Mistakes From The Real World: Achieve the Mindset, Success and Money Easier and Quicker. (Nantchev's Nuggets of Knolwedge Book 16) Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
|Length: 220 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Matchbook Price: $0.00
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
- Similar books to 101 Entrepreneur Lessons and Mistakes From The Real World: Achieve the Mindset, Success and Money Easier and Quicker. (Nantchev's Nuggets of Knolwedge Book 16)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There's a few things which I like about this book. First of all there's a lot of content, it's not just a pamphlet filled with generic content. Secondly, I like the variety of lessons which are posted. Thirdly the author shares his experiences and is honest about them. Finally this is a book whereby an up and coming entrepreneur is sharing his experiences, what I like about this is that an experienced millionaire business man can demonstrate his tactics, but they won't work for ordinary people because he already has a lot of money and connections and is leveraging these for success. Whereas the up and coming business person can share their journey, which we can identify with as we too are trying to progress.
So great book definitely recommended!
This is an interesting book which speaks on various experiences.
These experiences are mostly unknown to many and are personal experiences.
What I like in this is, rather than seeing these as good or bad or profit or loss, these experiences are providers of various perspectives.
As businessmen look, various perspectives enrich decision making and choosing skills.
Also, the information provided can help in knowing new things too.
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Money > Small Business & Entrepreneurship > Entrepreneurship
- Books > Business & Money > Small Business & Entrepreneurship > Home Based
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Entrepreneurship & Small Business > Entrepreneurship
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Entrepreneurship & Small Business > Home-Based