Your Garage Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning Landline Landline Landline  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 35 reviews(5 star, Verified Purchases). See all 107 reviews
on August 24, 2016
I look forward to this magazine every month, the stories and articles are very inspiring and it really helps me put my best foot forward. I am a big fan of this publication now and follow them on Facebook as well.

The Facebook page publishes amazing articles on self growth and business advice, a must read! If you're an entrepreneur or want to become one but not sure how, then subscribe to this magazine.. Thank me later
on July 15, 2016
Love reading and learning from this magazine. Look forward to seeing it each month and have brought it in many times to the office to share articles and stories - even the ads are well in line with the mag. strongly recommend.
on November 19, 2013
Entrepreneur is fun, inspiring, and informative--and I'm not even an entrepreneur.

I'm an indie author. I write, illustrate, and publish my own books. Yet I dropped my subscription to Writer's Digest and renewed this one, because I get more out of it than from any writing magazine on the market.

Why?

First, let me tell you about Writer's Digest: the magazine is full of overnight success stories in an industry where your chance of making it big are less than your chances of winning the lottery--if you had to work your butt off for ten years to even buy a ticket. Writer's Digest paints things in rainbows and roses, and makes you feel like there must be something terribly wrong with you if you've tried and tried but still haven't hit the big time. It makes you feel awful about your writing and yourself.

Entrepreneur doesn't. The magazine is full of hope, inspiration, and great tips. I've learned how to better use social media, about creative new outlets for creative types like me, marketing, and so much more.

This isn't a stuffy business magazine, and it doesn't make me feel bad. As long as it continues to inspire, entertain, and educate me, I will continue to be a happy subscriber.
on August 24, 2005
I have read this magazine on and off for a several years and wanted to add my 2 cents. Yes, the magazine does have many ads for business opportunities. But this is exactly something I want to read and evaluate, the marketplace of business opportunities. Many of these are franchise opportunities, which is exactly where the first time entrepreneur should start. The articles are generally well written and many will obviously be useful, but not all. The value of each article often depends on where you are in the business creation process. It was not until I read the E-Myth Revisited that I understood the value of these franchises. This magazine slices and dices the franchises by many metrics to help you find one where you are most likely to both succeed and be happy. The magazine is easily worth more than the price to any person seriously starting or building a small enterprise. Hope this has been helpful to the entrepreneurs out there.
on March 30, 2017
Great way to learn and read of others experiences to help us with our own.
on December 4, 2013
Very useful magazine for business readers and those looking for new innovations in the market. Business students need this magazine at all cost, its cheap and informative.
on November 23, 2016
Super great price, great content as well!
on November 14, 2016
Bought for my husband and he loves it!
on January 24, 2017
We love this magazine.
on February 18, 2015
Love reading and learning from others that have the same wants in life to succeed.