- James Altucher, author of Choose Yourself and Reinvent Yourself
"I haven't seen a book yet that comprises such a simple, step-by-step blueprint of proven strategies anyone can follow--until Entrepreneurial You. This is a must read for any professional looking to leverage their career into multiple income streams. "
- Ali Brown, entrepreneur mentor, angel investor, CEO featured on ABC's Secret Millionaire
"With her trademark clarity and precision, Dorie Clark shares not just the secrets of professional success, but how to define success on your own terms. Entrepreneurial You is a book that should be on the shelf of all entrepreneurs trying to convert their talent and hard work into value for themselves and others."
- Daniel H. Pink, author of To Sell Is Human and Drive
"In business, we learn how to leverage an organization's assets to continually drive shareholder value until it becomes second nature. What Dorie Clark has done in her recent book, Entrepreneurial You is bridge what we instinctively learned about growing a business into how to practically apply it to ourselves to drive personal success...amazing!"
- Steven Rice, Chief Human Resources Officer, Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation
"Dorie Clark is an astute marketer and entrepreneur who deftly transforms her expertise into actionable insight for readers."
- Doug Conant, Founder of ConantLeadership, Former President of Nabisco Foods Company, Former President and CEO of Campbell Soup Company, and New York Times bestselling author of Touchpoints
"In the transient advantage economy, careers are taking on new and different shapes. We are learning how to design our own futures in ways that have never been possible before. Dorie Clark's accessible and provocative new book offers a guide to increasing your value, building resilience and tackling what the world has to offer in an agile, strategic way. "
- Rita Gunther McGrath, Professor, Columbia Business School
About the Author
Dorie Clark is a marketing strategy consultant and professional speaker who teaches at Duke University's Fuqua School of Business. She is the author of Reinventing You and Stand Out and is a frequent contributor to Harvard Business Review. You can download her free Entrepreneurial You self-assessment workbook at dorieclark.com.