- Hardcover: 260 pages
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan; 2009 edition (November 18, 2009)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0230615678
- ISBN-13: 978-0230615670
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.6 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 5 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,033,719 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Entrepreneurs, Managers, and Leaders: What the Airline Industry Can Teach Us About Leadership 2009th Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
NITIN NOHRIA is Richard P. Chapman Professor of Business Administration and co-Faculty Chair of the Leadership Initiative. His research centers on leadership and corporate transformation. Co-author of more than ten books, his most recent, Paths to Power: How Insiders and Outsiders Shaped American Business Leadership, chronicles how leaders from different backgrounds rose to power in American business.