- Series: Elgar Law and Entrepreneurship
- Hardcover: 288 pages
- Publisher: Edward Elgar Pub (July 31, 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0857934694
- ISBN-13: 978-0857934697
- Product Dimensions: 0.8 x 6 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #6,270,006 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Entrepreneurship and Innovation in Evolving Economies: The Role of Law (Elgar Law and Entrepreneurship series)
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
About the Author
Edited by Megan M. Carpenter, Associate Professor of Law and Director, Center for Law and Intellectual Property, Texas Wesleyan School of Law, US