- Series: Philanthropic and Nonprofit Studies
- Hardcover: 144 pages
- Publisher: Indiana University Press; Complete Numbers Starting with 1, 1st Ed edition (May 22, 1995)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0253353319
- ISBN-13: 978-0253353313
- Product Dimensions: 5.8 x 0.7 x 8.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #4,087,637 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Entrusted: The Moral Responsibilities of Trusteeship (Philanthropic and Nonprofit Studies) Complete Numbers Starting with 1, 1st Ed Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
About the Author
DAVID H.SMITH is the Director of the Poynter Center for the Study of Ethics and American Institutions and Professor of Religious Studies at Indiana University. He is the author of Health and Medicine in the Anglican Tradition: Conscience, Community, and Compromise.