Other Sellers on Amazon
Enviromedica Nascent Iodine High Potency Liquid Drops for Support and Detoxification of the Thyroid (1ounce)
Enhance your purchase
About this item
- Nascent Iodine is a consumable iodine in its atomic form rather than its molecular form. Nascent Iodine is recognized by the body as the same iodine that is produced by the thyroid and is absorbed effortlessly by the body. Traditionally, the importance of iodine to the biological function of the body was focused on iodine's role in the nourishment of the thyroid gland, particularly for the production of T3 and T4 hormones and the regulation of metabolism.
- All the cells in your body contain and make use of iodine. It is concentrated in the glandular system of your body, with your thyroid containing the highest amount compared to any other organ. Significant amounts are also stockpiled in numerous other areas of the body including the salivary glands, cerebrospinal fluid and the brain, gastric mucosa, choroid plexus, and ovaries.
- One drop = 400mcg of iodine. If using for additional energy and general improved health take up to 6 drops daily. Frequent small doses are more effective than larger amounts at less frequent intervals. Always take on an empty stomach. Most will find that it is important to build up gradually in order to experience the least amount of detoxification symptoms.
- Recommended: Add dosage to pure water. Take on an empty stomach 30 minutes before or 1 hour after meals, medications and/or supplements. Taking it after 4 PM could raise your energy levels and keep you awake at night. It is recommended to take before breakfast, before lunch and then again before 4 PM.
- Nascent Iodine in a base of Dememter certified Biodynamic grape alcohol (2% Iodine by weight / 400mcg of nascent iodine per drop)
Consider a similar item
Special offers and product promotions
- Get FREE Shipping in the Continental USA on this and all items from And YOU Shall Find HEALTH! Here's how (restrictions apply)
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Nascent Iodine is a consumable iodine in its atomic form rather than its molecular form. It is an iodine atom that has an incomplete number of electrons. It is paramagnetic. What does that mean? Well, it means that the iodine atoms can hold an electromagnetic charge. While this all might sound a little like a flashback to chemistry class, the most important thing to understand is that Nascent Iodine has a huge energy release when consumed. This “charged” state is held by the atom until diluted in water and consumed, whereby it gradually loses energy over a 2-3 hour time span. During this time, Nascent Iodine is recognized by the body as the same iodine that is produced by the thyroid and is absorbed effortlessly by the body.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 4 x 2 x 4 inches; 1 Ounces
- Date First Available : March 30, 2011
- Manufacturer : LL's Magnetic Clay
- ASIN : B004UJ0UFM
- Best Sellers Rank: #51,800 in Health & Household (See Top 100 in Health & Household)
- #57 in Iodine Mineral Supplements
- Customer Reviews:
Compare with similar items
Depending upon desired effect. One drop = 400mcg of iodine. If using for additional energy and general improved health take up to 6 drops daily. Frequent small doses are more effective than larger amounts at less frequent intervals. Always take on an empty stomach. Most will find that it is important to build up gradually in order to experience the least amount of detoxification symptoms. Recommended: Take on an empty stomach 30 minutes before or 1 hour after meals, medications and/or supplements. Taking it after 4 PM could raise your energy levels and keep you awake at night. It is recommended to take before breakfast, before lunch and then again before 4 PM
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I have been diagnosed with low thyroid and have taken Synthorid in the past, but discovered I had more issues when on certain other medication that interfered with thyroid functioning. Because I hate going to the doctor and find the whole process bothersome and expensive, I eventually quit taking all the medications and simply tolerated a less-than-optimal thyroid level. I'd try various supplements from time to time aimed at thyroid functioning but none of them made any noticeable difference. I didn't feel that bad, but did have some classic hypo-thyroid symptoms like cold hands and feet and dry skin.
Someone recommended this product to me, so I decided to give it a try.
The first day, I painted a little patch on my wrist to see how quickly it absorbed. Within an hour or so, it was gone. I also took a couple drops in a glass of water, not really thinking about the fact I'd painted some on my skin as well. Ooops!
I was up all night, after having spent the day scrubbing down the house. WOW! I cannot remember the last time I had that much energy.
I am currently taking 2-3 drops in water in the morning on a empty stomach. I've been taking it a little over a month now. The effect for me was pretty much immediate. I had more energy right away and that draggy feeling late in the day was gone. Within a couple of days, I noticed I was not waking up with cold hands and feet anymore. I wake up alert and just feel better overall. I may eventually increase the dosage a little but since I'm feeling good at this point, I'm not in a hurry to do so. I'm assuming the difference between my experience and those reviewers who did not notice anything would be the fact that my body evidently needed it.
Before started the iodine, I also got some Magnesium spray for much the same purpose. Dr. Barbara Hendel's Magnesium Oil From the Ancient Zechstein Sea It was somewhat helpful but not as dramatic as the iodine. Between the two though, I'm feeling better than I have in a long time and without requiring the expense, hassles and concerns of prescription meds.
I love this stuff and cannot recommend it highly enough.
Most of my purchases are largely driven by Amazon reviews, therefore I give honest reviews myself. The reviews I give are both Good & Bad and are based on my experience with the product itself.
* I’m always open to improving my reviews. If you have questions on a product, I’ll try my best to help. Please let me know if this review was helpful in any way by clicking the “Yes” button below, as it helps me with my reviews. Thank you.
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.