- Series: The Handbook of Environmental Chemistry (Book 34)
- Paperback: 280 pages
- Publisher: Springer; Softcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2016 edition (August 23, 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 3319363875
- ISBN-13: 978-3319363875
- Product Dimensions: 6.1 x 0.6 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 9.4 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Environment, Energy and Climate Change II: Energies from New Resources and the Climate Change (The Handbook of Environmental Chemistry) Softcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2016 Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Try the Kindle edition and experience these great reading features:
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|