Environmental Change, Forced Displacement and International Law: from legal protection gaps to protection solutions (Law and Migration) 1st Edition, Kindle Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Inspire a love of reading with Prime Book Box for Kids
Discover delightful children's books with Prime Book Box, a subscription that delivers new books every 1, 2, or 3 months — new customers receive 15% off your first box. Learn more.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Isabel M. Borges is an Adjunct Associate Professor at BI, Department of Law and Governance, the Norwegian Business School and Guest Researcher at the Faculty of Law, Department of Public and International Law, University of Oslo, Norway.--This text refers to the hardcover edition.
- File Size : 3839 KB
- Print Length : 281 pages
- Publication Date : December 7, 2018
- Language: : English
- ASIN : B07KY3H2BS
- Word Wise : Enabled
- Publisher : Routledge; 1st Edition (December 7, 2018)
- Text-to-Speech : Not enabled
- X-Ray : Not Enabled
- Enhanced Typesetting : Enabled
- Page Numbers Source ISBN : 1138560138
- Simultaneous Device Usage : Up to 4 simultaneous devices, per publisher limits
- Lending : Not Enabled
- Best Sellers Rank: #3,826,004 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|