- Paperback: 136 pages
- Publisher: National Academies Press (November 27, 2004)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0309092655
- ISBN-13: 978-0309092654
- Product Dimensions: 5.8 x 0.2 x 8.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 8.5 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #16,971,041 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Environmental Health Indicators: Bridging the Chasm of Public Health and the Environment: Workshop Summary
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Order now and we'll deliver when available.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
About the Author
Lynn Goldman and Christine M. Coussens, Editors, Roundtable on Environmental Health Sciences, Research, and Medicine
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|