- Series: McGraw-Hill Series in Water Resources & Environmental Engineering
- Hardcover: 480 pages
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Science/Engineering/Math; 2 edition (September 1, 1995)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0070097674
- ISBN-13: 978-0070097674
- Product Dimensions: 7 x 1.7 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.9 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 10 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #782,193 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Environmental Impact Assessment 2nd Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
About the Author
University of Oklahoma---Norman -reitred updated July 2002
Discover books for all types of engineers, auto enthusiasts, and much more. Learn more
Top customer reviews
The charts and tables included are useful, and I think it could continue to be a useful reference for someone new to Environmental Impact Assessment work who is doing it on a regular basis. But it is so technically-written and full of jargon that it will appeal only to a very narrow audience. It is very clear that the author is an engineer. It is not clear how he expects people to use this text -- it is certainly not very readable.