- Paperback: 188 pages
- Publisher: Westview Press (November 24, 1994)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0813321840
- ISBN-13: 978-0813321844
- Product Dimensions: 0.5 x 6 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4.8 ounces
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#11,860,989 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #4029 in Books > Engineering & Transportation > Engineering > Civil & Environmental > Environmental > Pollution
- #15728 in Books > Textbooks > Science & Mathematics > Environmental Studies
- #27372 in Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Politics & Government > Public Affairs & Policy > Social Services & Welfare
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Environmental Security And Quality After Communism: Eastern Europe And The Soviet Successor States
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Books with Buzz
"Killers of the Flower Moon" is a twisting, haunting true-life murder mystery about one of the most monstrous crimes in American history. See more
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?