Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 21 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 23 reviews
on June 4, 2015
These bags are so strong. They hold far move than an ordinary plastic bag from supermarket. I use a car to bring in my grocery so the weight is no problem for me, otherwise I couldn't pack them so heavy. I was beginning to have real guilt over the plastic bags I was using. The is a learning curve on training the cashiers how to just put the bags where the plastic ones are.
on October 4, 2014
Love them, they are so pretty and very useful. I always have at least one of these in my purse.They weight almost nothing and so small when folded. But you can fit a lot of stuff in them and the bags are very very strong! I used them for groceries, books, etc... and they always help us. Just wash and reuse.
on September 14, 2014
These bags are great & the best I've found. This is my second set & I've bought them as gifts for friends. They wash well & are perfect to throw into a purse when shopping for groceries or whatever you need. They are sturdy & fun.
on January 2, 2014
I'm a huge fan of using reusable bags to avoid wasting plastic/paper bags - and these are fantastic:
1. Great prints
2. Foldable
3. Plus a bag to hold the whole set
on October 2, 2013
I bought 3 of these bags and always have at least one of them in my purse. I am always complimented on them by a shop keeper of customer. I liked them so much, I ordered 5 more and am now giving them as gifts to my friends. They are strong and durable.
on July 14, 2014
I love these bags, received them as a gift from another purchaser who loved them and wanted to share, so I followed her lead and sent a set to all my sisters and my mom too. Everyone has loved them.
on July 13, 2013
We live in a plastic bag banned town. You must have your own bag or purchase one from the merchant. These bags are so easy to carry, light weight and small. They wash up great too. We just love them.
on October 18, 2014
These are great. Compact light weight and holds a lot. I keep them in my purse now that markets charge for bags. They are machine washable making cleaning them easy as well.
on May 10, 2014
The Omnisax is a truly wonderful product!!! These lightweight, compact sacks fit easily in your purse & are terrific when you go to the supermarket, etc. But best of all are the ecological advantages!!!
on January 11, 2015
These are the absolute best shopping bags...compact enough to carry easily, handles ling enough to put over your shoulder and they're pretty!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question