Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Envision Math 5 Interactive Hmwrk Workbook (CA) Paperback – 2009
Featured Springer resources in biomedicine
Explore these featured titles in biomedicine. Learn more
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Browse award-winning titles. See more
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Top Customer Reviews
Note: The Interactive Homework workbook is *NOT* a textbook. You will not find explanations of how to do the problems. It is simply a supplementary workbook to assign some additional practice problems for each section. I give the Grade 5 book more stars than the Grade 4 book b/c I think the Grade 4 book should have included more emphasis on fluency in long multiplication and long division. By Grade 5, however, students really ought to be fluent in both of those skills, so the inclusion of other topics, like area, percent, measurement, data analysis, etc. makes more sense. Overall, it's good workbook, despite only having one page per section.
If you're interested, here is a list of the Grade 5 chapters.
1. Numeration (i.e., place value up to the hundred millions column)
2. Addition & Subtraction of Whole Numbers & Decimals
3. Multiplying Whole Numbers
4. Dividing with 1-Digit Divisors
5. Dividing with 2-Digit Divisors
6. Variables & Expressions
7. Multiplying & Dividing Decimals
9. Fractions & Decimals
10. Adding & Subtracting Fractions & Mixed Numbers
11. Multiplying Fractions & Mixed Numbers
12. Perimeter & Area
14. Measurement Units, Time & Temperature
15. Solving & Writing Equations & Inequalities
16. Ratio & Percent
17. Equations & Graphs
18. Graphs & Date
19. Transformations, Congruence & Symmetry