Hp Envy 4501 E-all-in-one Inkjet Printer
|Price:||$99.95 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- HP Printer
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
- Brand Name: HP
- Model Number: C8D05A
- Hardware Platform: PC
- Printer Output: Inkjet
- Connectivity Technology: WiFi
Top Customer Reviews
1. It jams (quite a bit) and it is brand new!
2. It doesn't stay connected wirelessly so I have to cancel my print job. shut down the printer, turn it back on and try to locate a signal.It can take me 10 minutes to get it to print something.
I am terribly disappointed and I will be keeping my eye out for another printer.
Still going strong. This printer stays connected and prints flawlessly from multiple devices - iOS, Android and PC. I have not tried printing photos yet but plan to do so in the near future. I'm not too thrilled with the paper tray but for the price I can live with it.
Great printer !!
A few days later our new printer came in, not only was it refurbished... but it was a model older. I paid for a brand new printer that didn't work and the sent me an older used model. And yes the first printer was under warranty.
I was hopeful that this new printer would work fine seems how on the phone with hp the man told me the refurbished printers were "extensively tested." When I took it out of the box and started the set-up, it didn't feel well put together at all. Nothing was tightly put together, everything rattled and just felt a little loose, such as the paper tray and the scanner lid. When I got to the test page, again this printer ate up the paper and jammed just like the last one. I tried a few more times and decided I had enough, I wasn't about to go through all that I did with the first one.
I got the hp over a Cannon because they were a bit cheaper and we have an hp laptop that works great. But they clearly do not put the same quality into their printers.
I returned both of the printers and paid the extra for the Cannon and love it.Read more ›
* I LOVE the 2-sided print option, a feature I don't recall ever seeing before in this price range
* Supported by Linux Mint without having to jump through any driver hoops
* The print heads being built into the cartridge removes the frustration of printer-killing clogged print heads I have experienced repeatedly with other brands
* Print quality seems good and I have not seen the jamming issue that others have mentioned
* Although I have not personally tried it, I have been told by companies that sell refilled cartridges that the Envy will not accept refills, there is something in the programming that detects them and blocks their use. The HP cartridges are pricey and run dry VERY quickly - as in the last color cartridge I bought ran out after about 12-14 color pages (and they run about $20 a pop). (As a result I have become pretty adept at using ink refills that let you refill the original cartridges using a syringe).
* Uses the "3 in one" style color cartridges, which means that unless you're doing the previously mentioned syringe style refill, you are wasting ink as if one color runs out, you have to replace the entire cartridge.
* On Windows machines, nag-ware is installed with the drivers by default, which pop up an annoying browser window telling you to order more ink whenever it senses the cartridges are running low. The nag-ware can be uninstalled, but it's still annoying.
* Doesn't have a card reader, a feature most other printers in this price range seem to have
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Bought this printer back in October 2015 and loved it, but for the last month or so it's been jamming on every other page. Huge waste of paper and time. Read morePublished 10 days ago by Amazon Customer
Second HP printer that has proven to be pretty much useless. We had a different HP scanner/printer that was very problematic and I told my wife we would not get any more HP. Read morePublished 14 days ago by IMBrinker
This is the worst printer we have ever owned. It constantly jams, it gives error codes and you cant fix it. It wont scan and only worked scanning for 1 month! Read morePublished 8 months ago by lisa
The printer works good, but even with the settings on fast draft print, I buy ink constantly! We hardly use the printer, but every couple of times I use it I have to buy new black... Read morePublished 13 months ago by Me
I bought this printer for our family for Christmas so I've had it for awhile.
The pros: 1-prints quietly and quickly. Read more
Another sucker who purchased from a Walley World sale. While I do not have any jams as others have reported, my printer rarely completes a batch of print jobs. Read morePublished 14 months ago by TexasDude
Works ok. Nice features. Software and instructions HP supplies are flawed.
Constantly looses connection and wants to reinstall itself. Read more
We won this printer at a "Dirty Santa" Christmas party, so that's exciting. Free is always exciting. We've been using it for a few months now. Read morePublished 16 months ago by C and L