- Product Dimensions: 23 x 11 x 6 inches ; 7 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 9.2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B01M4NAHE5
- Average Customer Review: 117 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #8,371 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
2-Year Bike/Scooter Extended Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions after manufacturer's warranty expires
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
Envy One Scooter
|Price:||$129.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
|Item Dimensions||6 x 11 x 23 inches|
|Shipping Weight||9.15 pounds|
Now introducing The Envy ONE! This complete is a great entry level scooter for someone looking to upgrade from a razor scooter that just isn’t holding up. Envy designed this scooter with a 2 piece bar. Even though its 2 pieces, its just as strong as any other bar because of the thick bolt that holds it together. This scooter is running IHC system which is one of the most popular compressions systems. It also comes in 6 different variations of colors so you can find the perfect ONE that fits you!
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
PROS: Very fast, deck spins nicely for tail whips, took my dad and me about 5 minutes to put together, handlebar grips were already on, fork was already on, easy to ride, can jump high and land smoothly, on the drop test it sounded perfect, very simple to put together and it's fairly lightweight, which is great for tricks
CONS: The design on the front of the scooter isn't already put on, it's a sticker you have to put on yourself, sometimes the screws in the wheels come a bit loose and rattle, even though we tightened it all the way, the instructions were kind of confusing so we just watched a video on YouTube to learn how to put it together and it is hard to loosen and tighten the screws on the wheels and the clamp
Overall though, I'd 110% recommend this scooter and it's great for beginning scooter riders, like me