- [EnvyJ] 8mm Black Matte 18K Rose Gold Plated Tungsten Carbide Domed Brushed Men's Women Wedding Band Ring in Comfort Fit Finish Fit Size 5-16 w/ velvet ring box FreeShipping Lifetime Guarantee. Our tungsten rings are 100% scratch proof, Our tungsten rings will not bend out of shape
- Our tungsten rings do not contain any cobalt, We use nickel binder for all our tungsten rings
- All tungsten rings are covered by our lifetime warranty against scratches and breakage
- In case of medical emergencies, our tungsten rings can be removed by medical professionals
- Our tungsten rings are hypoallergenic, ungsten carbide jewelry is hyopallergenic and chemically inert. It will not cause irritation or rashes on any skin type.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Tungsten Rings for Men, Tungsten ring for Men. It definitely has more than that. If you look carefully to the design, it has a unique characteristic of the beveled shape on the ring. This ring is absolutely great as a wedding ring because of it is simple enough to be worn every day, and yet has its own uniqueness. What is Tungsten Carbide? On its own, tungsten is a very hard and dense metal, with the highest melting point of all metals - 6,100 degrees Fahrenheit. Alone, tungsten is vulnerable to scratches and damage just like any other metal, it gains its extreme hardness by being combined with a carbon alloy, transforming it into tungsten carbide, with a hardness between 8.5 and 9.5 on the Mohs hardness scale. The strength of tungsten carbide has made it widely used for decades in industrial applications - it is four times harder than titanium, twice as hard as steel and almost impossible to scratch. The resulting metal can be designed into tungsten carbide wedding band rings that are both visually stunning to please the eye and durable enough to withstand everyday use. These rings can only be damaged through extreme measures, such as abrasion from diamonds or being struck with a hammer. Choosing Your Tungsten Carbide Wedding Band Ring Make sure you ask your jeweler which metal was used in the finishing or binding process. Many manufacturers of tungsten carbide wedding band rings use cobalt as a binder, mostly because it is cheaper to produce. The problem with cobalt is that it bonds with oils in the skin and leeches out of the ring resulting in oxidation. The oxidation appears similar to tarnished silver, but cannot be removed by polishing or grinding. The better choice is nickel-binder tungsten carbide which is chemically inert, will not oxidize and because it is hypoallergenic, there is no danger of irritation to the skin. Be careful about dealing with a jeweler that doesn't specify that their tungsten wedding bands are made with the nickel binder alloy.
- ASIN: B01CCGU19O
- Item model number: G4
- Date first listed on Amazon: February 29, 2016
- #5351 in Men's Rings
- Average Customer Review: