Industrial Deals Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 17 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 18 reviews
on October 21, 2013
Before any purchase here on Amazon, I read through reviews. I did the same thing for these booties. Sometimes they are very helpful, like if the shoe is true to the size (so I don’t have to buy a ½ or size bigger/smaller), or if the color looks different. However, some reviews here are like children were writing it: the heel is too high I cannot walk in it. Well it said in the product description that heel is 4.5” and the platform is .75” which means that heel is 3.75”. If you are not used to walking around in heel that high, why would you buy these booties?
I was looking for a wedge of this color and style to go with my boyfriend jeans and these are perfect. They look sexy and stylish, not uncomfortable at all if you’re used to high heel. I bought 8.5 and I wear regular 8, but I didn’t regret it. It doesn’t look chunky at all and I would recommend going a ½ size up. But, if your feet are not that wide and you have skinny ankles, you can stick with your regular size. I had some heads turned yesterday when I had them on. Maybe because they have this beautiful, burned-like natural color that goes perfect with my leather jacket. I was just checking this same shoe in size 9 in the same color I bought and they still go for $55.78 here on Amazon. I dare you to find a brand name shoe this good looking for that kind of money.
on October 25, 2014
The shoe looks great. I received many complements, but...the shoe is not comfortable and a Payless shoe has higher quality.I can take the discomfort of a nice looking shoes, but I will not wear a shoe that is falling apart within a couple of days after the purchase.I wore it to work only two times ( I sit most of the time) and the heel part came out of the shoe. I found it at work, but it was embarrassing looking for part of my shoe. The next time I wore it (after I glued it back on), the rubber surrounding the wedge on the other shoe, unglued. This shoe should be priced at a 10.00 dollar value.
on February 20, 2012
Love these pair of booties! I wore them with boyfriend jeans & basic blazer for a night out, it completed my outfit all together. The distress color of the shoes makes it look a bit casual but classy & sexy at the same time cuz of the height of the heel. They're pretty high wedge but I find them comfortable & stable to walk on.
on July 14, 2014
Very comfortable. No need to size up or down. True to size. Looks great with boyfriend jeans and a blazer.
on July 24, 2014
I ordered the shoe in the olive green and got tons of complements. I originally wanted the brown and when they came available I couldn't wait to buy them. Glad I did!!!!
on November 23, 2014
The shoe is comfy but if you are not used to walking in very high heels, do not consider them. They look great with skinny jeans.
on January 15, 2016
Very stiff leather not comfortable.
on September 23, 2013
this shoes looks very nice with jeans. I made the mistake of buying a 1/2 size bigger without thinking that they are true size. I still love them.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 23, 2014
Thanks
on November 30, 2011
More than what I could have asked for. They are gorgeous and just what I was looking for. I'm a 9.5 and usually in boots I go for a 9 so my feet don't look hugely goofy but I went with a 9.5 and Im so glad-they fit perfectally and I don't have boat shoes :). The quality is amazing. The leather is like butter. The semi-weathered look is executed perfectly here. Its enough to look stylish but natural at the same time.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.