|Fits as expected||
Enzo Angiolini Women's Nation1 Ballet Flat
|Price:||$35.98 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. FREE Returns. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Synthetic sole
- Heel measures approximately 0.25"
- Fit: True to Size
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
A cute and fun round toe flat that is sure to add a little flair to your style.
For the finest in high-fashion footwear, Enzo Angiolini is recognized world-wide for their unique designs and their comfortable fit. With a style for virtually every occasion, the Enzo Collection is bound to have the perfect addition to any outfit. Fine fashion starts from the ground up, so start with Enzo Angiolini.
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00DRAVJU0
- Item model number: Nation1
- Date first available at Amazon.com: December 30, 2013
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Based on previous reviews that said these shoes ran large, I bought a half size smaller. While they will stretch a little based on the material (leather), I wish I would have... Read morePublished on May 16, 2014 by Laura A. Schulte
Very nice shoe, but runs small in the toe area. Nice sole, leather and suede upper. I'm looking for a bigger size. Ladies get these, but size up a whole size.Published on May 2, 2014 by Glamour
These are such cute shoes, but the sizing was a bit screwy. The left shoe fit perfectly, but the right was way too big. I was so sorry to have to return them.Published on April 18, 2014 by SLW
Loved the shoe! Very soft and comfortable yet not true to size. I wear an 8 in 99% of my shoes, unfortunately this shoe was way too large and floppy. Read morePublished on April 15, 2014 by Aileen P. Moran