Truck Reviews Beauty Warlight Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One Electronics Gift Guide Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show  Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on October 29, 2011
These boots are amazing. I received them in the mail a few days ago. They look even better in person than they do in the photo. I was a little weary, thinking they would be uncomfortable to wear for a while. Not only were these super comfortable, I was able to wear them while toting my 4 1/2 mo. old daughter around. Low enough to keep my balance, comfortable enough to wear for long periods of time. These were show stoppers as I went out to a long business lunch. I was the first to arrive, so when I got up to greet everyone all the women asked me where I got my boots! Very very pleased with these shoes! Great fit! Lots of compliments! High recommend buying these! :)
One person found this helpful
|0Comment|Report abuse
on July 29, 2011
These look great and feel comfortable around the foot. I really like them but they have little cushioning so after a day of walking the balls of your feet tend to feel sore. Inserts would probably solve this.
One person found this helpful
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.