Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $59.99 Kindle Paperwhite Trade it in. Fund the next. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 14 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 16 reviews
on July 20, 2012
The bamboo detail is exquisite. The silver is just gorgeous and looks rich. I typically wear metallics as a neutral. It looks great with shorts, pants and dresses. I ordered a 1/2 size down like I usually do with open toed shoes and it fits perfectly.

Update: Mine broke, too, after just a few wears. The wires holding the beads came undone and the bamboo pieces went flying. So disappointing. Avoid these.
on April 21, 2014
These sandals are even prettier in person. They fit true to size and came in ONE day!! I will order more in every color.
on January 14, 2014
Yes these are pretty. And the sandal itself seemed comfortable enough. However, the edges of the metal were just a little too harsh for my princess feet, so they were returned immediately. Might be good if you have normal to tough feet.
on December 11, 2016
Cute shoes. But they broke after a couple times of wearing them.
on May 29, 2013
I'm a fan of Enzo Angionlini shoes...and once again they did not fail me. The color was on point...the silver part of the sandal has a hint of gold in it....but regardless the sandal fits perfectly and looks amazing.
on September 25, 2013
I had been looking for red sandals for a long time and when I saw these I had to have them, Enzo has the most comfortable shoes. I have been complimented on my sandals and I knew they looked good on me.
on October 15, 2013
Ordered these for my daughter's homecoming dance. Matched her dress perfectly. Fit great; were dressy, but comfortable; and looked great!
on November 12, 2013
Its great and I would recommend it to others. The price point is excellent and the design is fabulous. Great buy
on August 27, 2013
I love buying shoes that I know no one has. I am one of a kind and need my shoes to reflect the same.
on December 28, 2012
The sandals are cute and true to image. Only down is the metal decoration can scratch a little at the beginning.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.