Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 34 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 38 reviews
on October 24, 2013
I had been advised by a health-care professional to get some adrenal support after an illness. She picked out the product she wanted me to use, which turned out to be something that she sold, naturally. I could tell it made a difference in how I felt and I wanted to keep taking it, but over time it just got too expensive. So I did a little "amazon research" and found ADRENegize. I bought a bottle and have to say that I'm pleased with the quality -and- cost of this item, and I feel just as well using this as I did with the other, more expensive brand. My energy level stays even; no more late afternoon droops. I also feel (and this is totally subjective) like I'm doing a good thing for my adrenal glands, which probably need all the help they can get. And it's amazing that this is now available as an add-on! As far as I am concerned, the only way this product could be better would be if it had 60 capsules in a bottle instead of 50, because then I could take 2 a day and it would last a month. That would work out much better with the every-thirty-day "subscription" offer.
on February 10, 2014
I have been taking this supplement for about one week, and I feel more energetic when I wake up in the morning. I have been dealing with chronic fatigue for a long time, and the enzymatic therapy capsules support my alertness and my energy level. Very satisfied so far.
on February 24, 2017
I have low adrenals and I find this product really takes my exhaustion and fatigue away. If I stop taking it my symptoms return. I only take once daily and it does the job. Now, I have my husband on it.
on April 24, 2017
I think this works pretty well, but I want to change to another supplement that contains no animal products.
on November 26, 2012
One could refer to me as the, "Queen of Supplements," and I should get an honorary degree from Google University for all the health-related research I've done over the years. And over the years, I've found that some supplements work, and others...not so much; even some of the overly-hyped supplements really don't do what they're intended to do. I have to say, though, I was impressed with this product.

I did a lot of research about adrenal exhaustion since I have 90% of the symptoms, and I learned that most doctors nowadays only recognize the, "extreme" form of adrenal exhaustion: Addison's Disease, which can be fatal. But just because someone doesn't have Addison's Disease, and just because the numbers on their blood work fall within the "normal" range, doesn't mean that their adrenals aren't taxed. The thing I really appreciated about this product (and the reason I ultimately chose it) is that it contains adrenal cortex ONLY and not the whole gland; for people who suffer from panic and anxiety, this is ideal, as it won't cause the adrenals to release any additional adrenalin.

One of the symptoms of adrenal exhaustion is heart palpitations; even though they're painless, they're still pretty scary. I've had them for years and mostly get them in conjunction with "hormonal fluctuations" throughout the course of a month; some months aren't too bad, but still others are horrific. One of the first things I noticed after taking this for a few days is that I didn't get palpitations with the frequency that I normally would.

Another sort of, "combination" symptom of adrenal exhaustion is lethargy during the day with difficulty sleeping at night. I know this sounds strange, but if you research the adrenals, adrenalin and cortisol in relation to stress, it makes sense. So, even though I take this in the morning, it doesn't make me tired, and when I'm ready to fall asleep at night, I do. I'm sure that sounds minor to people who've never experienced the hellacious combination of extreme fatigue with insomnia, but it's a big deal to those of us who do.

One last thing I think is worth mentioning in this review. Since this product, in my opinion, is a really good price (and since rejuvenating the adrenals can often take years), I signed up for the subscription and have it delivered monthly. I've noticed that some bottles work better than others, but this didn't entirely surprise me; I think it's to be expected with dessicated glandular formulas. I don't know the exact science behind it, but natural formulations differ from synthetic in that natural formulations can't be measured exactly every, single time.

In any event, give it a try; it won't take you broke like the "fad" supplements, and it could really help if you suspect that you've got adrenal exhaustion or even if you're just under a lot of stress.
1818 comments| 84 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 8, 2017
My acupuncturist recommended this. My symptoms were consistent with adrenal fatigue. Ultimately, I was diagnosed with young-onset Parkinson's disease. I have no complaints about this product, though it's hard to say how much good it did me.
on February 4, 2017
Great product at a great price - Will order more when needed
on February 10, 2013
Wish I could have been able to see a difference. I took the entire bottle per instructions but didn't notice anything.
on October 28, 2013
Combined this with "Adaptogen" 2X/day. Makes a real difference in sustainable physical energy throughout the day. Will buy it again.
on June 15, 2011
I have never submitted a review for a product; however, I have been very satisfied with ADRENergize. I do not feel achy and chronically fatigued anymore. I take this supplement daily and have noticed a great improvement in my energy. Unlike caffeine or energy supplements, this does not leave you jittery or crashing after several hours.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.