|Price:||$29.97 ($0.50 / Count) & FREE Shipping|
Usually ships within 2 to 3 days. Ships from and sold by Livamed.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $2.25 shipping
+ $2.80 shipping
+ $2.80 shipping
Enzymatic Therapy Petadolex, 60 Softgels
- Petadolex Pro-Active from Enzymatic Therapy, LLC, supports healthy blood vessel relaxation in the brain* Butterbur (Petasites hybridus) contains several compounds with bio-active properties. Two of these compounds, petasin and isopetasin, support the tone for healthy blood vessels * Standardized for 7.5 mg petasins For soothing comfort that improves with continued use, trust Petadolex Pro-Active* Petadolex Pro-Active, Pure butterbur extract to support healthy blood vessel tone in the head*
- Petadolex Pro-Active. The patented method of extraction for Petadolex Pro-Active ensures the valuable petasites compounds are captured, while leaving out toxic levels of inherent compounds such as pyrrolizidine alkaloids. This product is tested for pyrrolizidine alkaloids, made possible by using this patented process (U.S. Patent #6,551,626). Serving Size: 1 Softgel. Purple Butterbur (Petadolex brand) Root Extract standardized to 7.5 mg petasins, 50mg.
- Contains NO: artificial flavoring, corn, dairy products, gluten, preservatives, salt, soy, sugar, wheat, yeast. Caution: Discontinue use & consult a healthcare professional if you have a liver disorder or develop symptoms of liver trouble such as abdominal pain, dark urine or jaundice-If pregnant, nursing or taking any medications, consult a healthcare professional before use. Petadolex Pro-Active is distributed by Enzymatic Therapy under license from Weber & Weber-Product of Germany
- Petadolex Pro-Active. Directions: Take 1 softgel three times daily. Supplement Facts: Serving Size: 1 Softgel. Amount/Serving: Purple Butterbur (Petadolex brand) Root Extract standardized to 7.5 mg petasins, 50mg. Other Ingredients: medium chain triglycerides, gelatin, vegetable glycerin, sorbitol, water, riboflavin color. Also, try Petadolex To Go: convenient travel size
- What's the difference between Petadolex Pro-Active and Petadolex To Go? Both supplements utilize identical softgel capsules, providing the same patented butterbur extract. The difference is really the supply of the product--Petadolex Pro-Active contains 60 softgels--enough to last at least a few weeks, while Petadolex To Go is in a convenient travel size pack of 10 softgels to take on short trips. The butterbur plant used in Petadolex Pro-Active is grown on farms in Germany and Switzerland
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Top Customer Reviews
Update #1: my wife now complains of a "grassy" taste from belching after taking butterbur. I apologize if you did not want to know that!
Update #2: Well over two months later, my wife is seeing gradual and subtle signs of improvement. The doctor is weaning her off of stronger pharmaceuticals to reduce interactions. There are a lot of moving parts at work here, but the butterbur appears to take the "edge" off enough that she can survive her "days off".
HOWEVER, the German equivalent of the FDA has now banned it's use there because the company that manufactures the patented Petadolex product, which was known for safety and purity, changed their manufacturing process to one that was not felt to be safe by the German authorities.
Natural Butterbur has compounds that can cause liver damage and may cause cancer. The old Petadolex manufacturing process, which was regulated by the German government, was felt to remove these compounds and produce a safe product. That is no longer the case.
Petadolex products now in circulation here in the US DOES NOT meet the stringent safety guidelines as advertised and medical professionals from both the standard and alternative health industries are advising against using the product.
HOWEVER, the producing company with the patent, Weber & Weber, has stated in letters sent to inquiring customers that they are now using a safer method of extracting the toxic compounds (CO2 gas process instead of a chemical solvent process) and that the German government has not studied this and that is the reason why the Petadolex product has been banned there.
The problem is that there is now NO real third-party oversight or regulation of this product AS CLAIMED in advertisements and you are taking the same risk with this product that you would take with most other supplements, none of which are regulated in the US.
Too bad for consumers and migraine sufferers everywhere!
The butterbur cut my migraines by 1/2, at least for the first few years and the only side effect that I noticed was belching and that got better as time went on.
This particular brand was specifically recommended because it uses an extraction method that guarantees that it is free from harmful levels of potentially dangerous compounds known as pyrrolizidine alkaloids (PAs), which can cause liver damage. Be sure to check out any brand that you use and make sure the PA's are removed.
Be sure to check with your doctor before using this for dosage, etc. but it really did help me.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This product is a godsend!! My teenager daughter has debilitating migraines. After being hospitalized about 2 months ago, her neurologist suggested this supplement. Read morePublished 12 days ago by shoppermom
This stuff is a rip-off. Buy the generic butterburr extract for much less.Published 16 days ago by Catshot
Its my miracle pill. Have had migraines all my life and have tried many drugs to no avail. I started taking this 12 years ago and have not had a full blown migraine since. Read morePublished 20 days ago by Amazon Customer
I have suffered from migraine headaches for years because of brain surgery ..This has been the only thing that has helped...I would highly recommend it !!Published 25 days ago by Carla hackler
Even Germany (the source) took this off the market. One neurologist I had recommended it, the 2nd did not.Published 1 month ago by bluesjr
OMG, if they only told more people about this for migraines.. it will change one's life. I take in emergencies ASAP. I also take another antioxident daily for a new life.Published 1 month ago by SB Cheek