- Product Dimensions: 1.5 x 4 x 3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.3 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B000A2RPXS
- UPC: 763948075201 053100075201
- Item model number: 7520
- Average Customer Review: 4.1 out of 5 stars See all reviews (675 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,583 in Health & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health & Personal Care)
|Price:||$16.54 ($0.14 / Count) & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
|You Save:||$18.41 (53%)|
Enzymatic Therapy Remifemin Estrogen-Free Menopause Relief, 120 Tablets
- Remifemin menopause relief* Clinically Proven to Reduce Menopause Symptoms: Hot Flashes*, Night Sweats*, Mood Swings*, Irritability*, Related Occasional Sleeplessness*, Estrogen-Free, so it is Ideal for women choosing not to take estrogen -- alternative to HRT: can be used in place of Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) for relieving symptoms of menopause and perimenopause* RemiSure extract is standardizedto be equivalent to 20 mg of black cohosh (Cimicifuga racemosa) root/rhizome
- Remifemin menopause relief* is a female friendly formula--contains NO soy, propylene glycol, hormones, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives. Serving Size 1 Tablet. 120 servings/pkg. RemiSure Black Cohosh Extract (root/rhizome) equivalent to 20 mg. Other ingredients: lactose (milk), cellulose, potato starch, magnesium stearate, natural peppermint flavor. Safety sealed for your protection with a tamper-evident foil pouch. Do not use if foil is punctured. RemiSure extract is standardized.
- Nobody wants to think about menopause earlier than they have to. However, if you’re looking for an alternative to hormone replacement therapy (HRT) for relief of menopause or perimenopause symptoms, consider Remifemin menopause relief* It contains the identical black cohosh extract used in clinical studies for relief of menopause symptoms* Recommendation: For best results, take 1 tablet in the morning and 1 tablet in the evening with water. Expect noticeable results within a few weeks of use
- CAUTION: Consult a healthcare professional prior to use if taking prescription drugs, or if you have been treated for breast cancer or any other hormone-dependent cancer. Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Discontinue use and consult a healthcare professional if you have a liver disorder or develop symptoms of liver trouble, such as abdominal pain, dark urine or jaundice --For further instructions please read the insert enclosed in the package. Or try Remifemin Good Night for help sleeping*
- Estrogen & soy free-can be used by by women with a history of breast cancer who choose not to take estrogen. Remifemin, RemiSure, “Take 1 in the Morning and 1 in the Evening” and associated butterfly logo & pill designs are trademarks of Schaper & Brümmer GmbH & Co. KG. Product of Germany. RemiSure extract is standardized to be equivalent to 20 mg of black cohosh. (Cimicifuga racemosa) root/rhizome. Distributed by Enzymatic Therapy, LLC (part of Nature’s Way Brands, LLC) Green Bay, WI 54311 USA
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Frequently Bought Together
Looking for effective menopause symptom solutions? Is perimenopause or menopause making your life absolutely miserable? Do hot flashes drench you in sweat at the most unexpected and inconvenient times? And do night sweats disturb your sleep multiple times every night, so you are dragging the next day? Are you experiencing more mood swings than usual? These menopausal symptoms can reduce your quality of life and make you wish you could turn back the hands-of-time to an age when you were too young for these uncomfortable and interruptive menopause symptoms. Remifemin menopause relief* has been clinically proven to reduce multiple menopause symptoms, including: hot flashes, night sweats, mood swings & irritability*-The RemiSure black cohosh in Remifemin is a unique & proprietary isopropanolic extract--This yields a more complete spectrum of compounds than black cohosh produced by other extraction methods-- It is also one of the clinically studied forms of black cohosh, with multiple published trials and research papers. In addition, Remifemin menopause relief* has been used by millions of women in Europe, the U.S. & Canada since it was first introduced in 1956-- That makes 60 years of satisfied customers, and this formula is still going strong--helping perimenopausal and menopausal women get relief from uncomfortable hot flashes, night sweats, mood swings and occasional related sleeplessnes.* Do you know of any other menopausal relief supplement that has been helping women for 60 years? Remifemin menopause relief* also omits ingredients that you don't want -- this product does not contain: artificial coloring, artificial flavoring, preservatives, soy, And NO propylene glycol or hormones. Estrogen-Free and Hormone-Free. Ideal for women choosing not to take estrogen. Alternative to HRT - Can be used in place of Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) for relieving symptoms of menopause and perimenopause*. Keep out of reach of children.
Would you like to give feedback on images?
Safety WarningThis product should not be used by women who are pregnant or considering becoming pregnant or are nursing. As with any dietary supplement, always keep out of reach of children. For a few consumers, gastric discomfort may occur but should not be persistent. If gastic discomfort persists, discontinue use and see your healthcare practitioner. As part of an overallgood health care program, we encourage you to see your healthcare practitioner on a regular basis.
IndicationsThis product is intended only for use by women who are experiencing menopausal symptoms. Does not contain estrogen. Remifemin is not meant to replace any drug therapy.
IngredientsOther Ingredients: Lactose, Cellulose, Potato Starch, Magnesium Stearate, and Natural Peppermint Flavor. Standardized to be Equivalent to 20 Mg Black Cohosh (Cimicifuga Racemosa) Root and Rhizome.
DirectionsTake one tablet in the morning and one tablet in the evening with water. You can expect to notice improvements within a few weeks with full benefits after using Remifemin twice a day for 4 to 12 weeks.
Legal DisclaimerThese statements have not yet been evaluated by the United States Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Top Customer Reviews
Within a week of taking two pills a day, started noticing a difference. Within two months NO SYMPTOMS!!! I'm now at 3 months, FANTASTIC. My hot flashes were so bad, I'd be sitting here talking and spontaneously break out into a pouring sweat. Looked like someone had just dumped a glass of water on my neck and chest. It would instantaneously drench my clothing. It was bad, but NO MORE!! I didn't purchase this thru amazon, but still wanted to get the reviews out! But I do LOVE amazon as a vendor too!
I waited - probably a year. Something I wasn't connecting was the mood swings. It was getting harder and harder to control my temper and my 8-yr old twins were watching Mom go nuts...husband too, but not as much. I just thought I was becoming this Dr. Jekel / Mr. Hyde person and that I just needed to be able to muster more self-control from somewhere. Major guilt-shame cycle...routinely and tearfully asking forgiveness of my children, yet distrusting my sincerity because I couldn't get a grip. It wasn't until my mood swings expanded beyond anger that I finally put it together with peri menopausal symptoms. I would be laughing wholeheartedly at something my husband or kids would say or do, and then seconds later sobbing uncontrollably. As funny as this sounds, this level of surreal lack of control is quite scary. You know you're entirely irrational but no amount of effort changes the situation.
I began to research my issues online and talk to older women in my church and learned of the estrogen-like effects of the herb black cohash. I read both international and local research studies, learned about the possible side-effects that all estrogen and estrogen-like products have in common: kidney problems, and learned the importance of using product from a company that standardizes the variety of black cohash they use as well as the dosage in each tablet.Read more ›
The first two weeks on the product yielded no change and I was about to give up when I suddenly noticed that the frequency of the hot flashes were abating. I am at the four week point now; my hot flashes are rare and mild and totally manageable. But here is the weirdest part and not one that I noticed in any of the literature. About two weeks after I started, the extra weight gain that I have been experiencing over the last year suddenly stopped and pounds started dropping off. Perhaps it was pre-wedding jitters, but I noticed that no matter how little I ate or how much I exercised I barely lost weight in the past year. And, I have been strangely calm. The day of the wedding, everyone asked me if I had taken a sedative because I was so serene.
This is definitely a product worth trying before resorting to more serious intervention.
Good luck and, more importantly, keep cool!!!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I was having heat flashes all through the night that would wake me up. After this happening night after night for weeks, it was starting to affect my health. Read morePublished 20 hours ago by MissCate
I purposely waited to submit a review to give this product time to work. I approximated the time it took on a calendar: about 3 weeks of faithful use, 2x/day. IT WORKS!!! Read morePublished 5 days ago by kpluvs2laf
Innnncredible! It works!! Yay me!! I am a Professional Demonstrator these past 12 years and work in many health food stores. Hence, I've tried EVERYTHING.... Read morePublished 6 days ago by Judi J.
I think it helped to pull me out of a severe peri-menopausal funk in about 3 days. No visible side effects. Yay!Published 6 days ago by Michelle S.
I feel this products is working well for me I will keep using or and getting it from Amazon good price I like it ..Published 11 days ago by Amazon Customer
Remifemin works well for hot flashes, I still get some but not near as many.Published 24 days ago by Chuck Whitehead
After treatment for breast cancer my hot flashes got more intense than ever. My oncologist recommended this and I'm so glad she did. Works amazingly well and it's such a relief.Published 27 days ago by Frankie