3 Year Toys Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
Play Tents Ball Pits, EocuSun 4 in 1 Pop Up Children Toddler Ball Pit House with 2 Tents & 2 Tunnel for Kids, Boys, Girls and Toddlers Indoor and Outdoor Playhouse with Zipper Storage Bag
|Price:||& FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$16.00 (26%)|
5% extra savings coupon applied at checkout.
Sorry. You are not eligible for this coupon.
|Color||Red, Yellow, Blue, Black|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||15 x 15 x 1.9 inches|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- FAMILY PLAYGROUND - An independent fun filled playhouse tunnel for kids indoor and outdoor play, our premium kids house consist of play tents, baby tunnel and ball pits for multipurpose entertainment.
- SAFE & STURDY - Soft fabric & Breathable mesh & Flexible stainless steel holder with protected hose ensure a safe environment for children. Thick polyester fabric is highly resistant to wear and tear. EocuSun toys Meet & exceed all USA CPSC Toy Safety Guidelines.
- PORTABLE & COMPACT - Pop up tents allow quick & easy to setup and fold. Comes with a lightweight zipper carry tote for convenient storage, great for travel. * PLAY PIT BALLS NOT INCLUDED *.
- MULTIFUCTION - The 4pc tents can be used together or separately. You can add more tunnels and tents to connect and make it one big play tent. Ideal for home, backyard, parks, parties, day care, BBQs. Great for toddlers, dogs, pets as well!
- GOOD AFTER SERVICE-If you have any question about the ball pit play tent,you can contact us via amazon email when you feel free and we will try our best to give you a satisfied answer.
Consider this Amazon's Choice product that delivers quickly
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Watch your children have hours of fun with this cheerful Kids Play Tent with Tunnel! Just let it popup and your little one will love to make memories with this ball pit tent by crawling, jumping or lying down inside it.
This Adventure Children Ball Pit Play Tent Set is an adorable gift for all kids. The spring-pop tunnel tube joins the ball pit and Teepee together to create a single play area. It can Stimulates the children's Imagination, Encourage their Color Perception and Shape Recognition and even cultivate them to be Independent and Coordinate.
Portable, durable, easy to setup & foldable with a lightweight zipper carrying bag for convenient storage, also great for indoor or outdoor use. Perfect size makes it suitable for at-home entertainment, a day at the beach, and more.
SAFE & STURDY
Soft fabric & Breathable mesh & Flexible stainless steel holder with protected hose ensure a safe environment for children. Thick polyester fabric is highly resistant to wear and tear. EocuSun toys Meet & exceed all USA CPSC Toy Safety Guidelines.
MANY DIFFERENT WAYS TO PLAY
The 2 tents and 2 crawl tunnels are each folded separately & packaged inside a compact zipper storage case with handle. Each component can be used together or separately. You can use them in multiple ways:
1.Use the tents on their own as a castle or playhouse.
2.Use the tunnels by themselves for kids to crawl through.
3.Fill the tents with hundreds of balls & let them jump & play to their hearts content.
4.Combine the tunnels with the tents for 2 separate play units.
5.Combine the 2 tunnels with 1 tent.
6.Combine all 4 pieces in multiple ways for a richer & more playful experience, especially when the friends come over!
1 x Triangular Play Tent: 39" Height X 46" Diagonal Base Width
1 x Square Play Tent: 33" Height X 42" Diagonal Base Width
2 x Tunnel: 19" Diameter X 44" Length
1 x Zippered storage bag: 21" Diameter
Please put away the packaging and accessories, to avoid injury when children play.
Play Balls Are NOT Included.
Age acquirement: 6 months and up
Open the packaging and carefully to expand it. Note that the product will quickly bounce open.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The only reason I am giving it four stars, instead of five is because of the doorways on the fort sections. As you can see in the picture, the circular entrance is centered, making it about 2 inches up from the ground. For inexperienced crawlers, this can make it really hard to get in and out. I would not recommend this for kids less than 12 months old for that reason. For kids who can move on their own well, this is a winner of a fort.
The only thing I struggle with is collapsing the 2 non-tunnel pieces, but with enough tries, I end up getting it back into the bag.
The same material is used for the ties that hold the tents and tunnels together. Untying the ties greatly shortens the life span of the material. The triangular tent that I received has several loose threads as well along the base.
It pretty much folds up like a car windshield sun visor, do you can put it back into the carrying case. The carrying case is made of the same material. Be careful trying to zip it up, it doesn’t look like it will take much to tear it apart.
Top reviews from other countries
UPDATE, after 2 months of use!
I have a few recommendations to the manufacturer:
1. It would be a nice touch to have some tie down hooks on both tents, not just the triangle one. We always leave the product in our backyard and the wind always blows the square one upside down. The only thing that’s holding it back from being blown away is that it is tied together with one of the tunnels.
2. The hooks that are sown to the tents so then you can tie it to the tunnels are inside. It would be a lot easier for your hands to try and make a bow and to tie them together if the hooks would be on the outside part of the tent, especially on the closed off one (triangle), so you, as an adult don’t have to climb into the tent to make a bow.
3. It would be so great if it would come with some pins that you can stick to the ground. We always use whatever kind of sticks we have in the backyard, but they can break easily and can be pointy too, when the kids are crawling out of tents.
For these very small “hiccups”, I reduced the number of stars from 5 to 4, cuz otherwise it’s an excellent toy and entertainment for the kids, at a very reasonable price.
The second thing is that I wish it was closed up on the sides so that the balls could stay inside, rather than spilling out easily. If it had mesh on a few of the sides it would be perfect!
Overall, It has been a great addition to our 2 year olds play area.
1. That the tunnels would be a bit bigger.
2. Another solution for attaching the tunnels to the main tents. There are strings to knot the parts together and I am afraid that they will rip.