- Paperback: 236 pages
- Publisher: Cambridge University Press; Reissue edition (March 18, 2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0521133718
- ISBN-13: 978-0521133715
- Product Dimensions: 6.7 x 0.5 x 9.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 13.4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 1.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #4,277,973 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Ephesus After Antiquity: A late antique, Byzantine and Turkish City Reissue Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
See the Best Books of the Month
Want to know our Editors' picks for the best books of the month? Browse Best Books of the Month, featuring our favorite new books in more than a dozen categories.
Professor Foss charts the fluctuations of Ephesus in all their aspects, religious, social, political and geographical, with extensive reference to many sources - historians, hagiographers, and travellers, as well as the rich archaeological evidence. This book will interest general reader, archaeologists, historians and those interested in church history.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?