- Paperback: 396 pages
- Publisher: Kessinger Publishing, LLC (July 26, 2003)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0766178331
- ISBN-13: 978-0766178335
- Product Dimensions: 8.3 x 0.8 x 11 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 2 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #13,392,544 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Ephesus and the Temple of Diana
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Books with Buzz
Discover the latest buzz-worthy books, from mysteries and romance to humor and nonfiction. Explore more
In this 1862 publication, the English architect and archaeologist Edward Falkener (1814-96) reconstructs the ancient features of Ephesus, including the famous Temple of Artemis. Complemented by detailed drawings, his thorough survey of the existing literature on Ephesian buildings generated significant Victorian interest in ancient architecture. --This text refers to an alternate Paperback edition.