Epic 91-218 Fold-A-Flask 16 oz Up-Resistant Plastic Collapsible Drink Bottle
|Price:||$5.16 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Perfect gift for those that love Flasks & Skins
- Great design and craftsmanship.
- Measurement: H: 11 x W: 4.75
- Fill with wine, liquor, beer, or any other liquid you want. - Made of sturdy triple-layer UV resistant plastic and includes handy belt clip.
- Capacity: 16 oz.
This item is available because of the Add-on program
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
This gorgeous Fold-A-Flask 16 Ounce Up-Resistant Plastic Collapsible Drink Bottle has the finest details and highest quality you will find anywhere! Fold-A-Flask 16 Ounce Up-Resistant Plastic Collapsible Drink Bottle is truly remarkable. Fold-A-Flask 16 Ounce Up-Resistant Plastic Collapsible Drink Bottle Details: Condition: Brand New Item SKU: 91-218Dimensions: H: 11 x W: 4.75 (Inches)More Information: - Fill with wine, liquor, beer, or any other liquid you want. - Made of sturdy triple-layer UV resistant plastic and includes handy belt clip. - Capacity: 16 oz.
Compare to similar items
This item Epic 91-218 Fold-A-Flask 16 oz Up-Resistant Plastic Collapsible Drink Bottle
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||THE BT GROUP||Holy Deals||Sharkskinzz||Holy Deals||Kasian House||WayneWood Concepts, LLC|
Top Customer Reviews
1. Yes. This is very easily concealable. The clip that comes with it is quite durable and makes it easy to clip onto a beltloop and tuck inside your clothing.
2. No. It's not awkward to drink out of. It's sorta like an adult sippy cup, and probably will help prevent spills after a few too many.
3. No, it's not insulated.
4. Yes, the mouth of it is wide enough to fill from a standard bottle. However, make sure you remove that stupid plastic thing on the bottle.
5. Yes, since it is soft, your can keep it concealed and squeeze it instead of having to take it out and pour it.
6. (Minus 1 star) Make sure the top is on real good. Mine leaks a bit unless I get a good firm twist on it...
Finally. Beware of the unwanted attention and fair weather friends carrying this attracts. The second you break this out in a crowd, it's like moths to a flame. Seriously. It's annoying.
So, to get you started, here are a few drink recipes for use with your flask:
- The Punching Bag: 16oz Tequilla
- The Water Bottle: 16oz Vodka
- The Sneaky Pirate: 16oz Rum
- The Gin and no tonic: 16oz Gin
- The Coed: 16oz cinnamon schnapps
- The drink till I'm cute: 16oz everclear
Good luck! And Enjoy!