Other Sellers on Amazon
Epic - Epic Bars Variety Pack, 9 Flavors (9 Pack)
|Item Weight||1.5 Ounces|
|Allergen Information||Apple, Beef, Gluten, Chicken Meat, Dairy Free, Soy, Almonds, Pork|
About this item
- Sample 9 flavors of Epic All Natural Meat bars conveniently. This variety pack of Epic Meat Bars contains 9 different flavors for you to enjoy
- Sampler may include the following delicious flavors - Bison Bacon Cranberry, Uncured Bacon, Chicken Sriracha, Chicken Sesame BBQ, Wild Boar and Bacon, Turkey Almond Cranberry, Beef Habanero Cherry, Beef Bacon Apple, Lamb Currant Mint, Venison, or Salmon.
- Paleo and Whole30 Compliant. No Dairy, Soy, Gluten, Grains, Refined-Sugars. (All-Natural. Bison Bacon Cranberry is not Whole30 compliant)
- An epic source of protein, low in natural sugars and carbs, and delicious as part of a meal or a snack
- Sample pack of 9 bars, 1.5 ounce each
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Say hello to The Ultimate Epic Bars Variety Pack! This pack is the perfect way to sample 9 different flavors of Epic Bar conveniently!
Product detailsSize:9 Piece Assortment
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 9.1 x 6.6 x 3.2 inches; 1.5 Ounces
- Date First Available : February 18, 2016
- Manufacturer : Epic
- ASIN : B01BWKNKC6
Best Sellers Rank:
#43,732 in Grocery & Gourmet Food (See Top 100 in Grocery & Gourmet Food)
- #430 in Jerky
- Customer Reviews:
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I like the bars I've tried so far, except I don't care very much for the chicken one. The pork one is excellent.
However, missing some of the product is a huge bummer.
The flavor is worse. I don't think meat when I eat it. No resemblance to beef, bacon or anything else on the label.
One thought was to stash the remainder of the box as emergency rations., but the ones I ordered had a "Best by" date that was less than 90 days away. As bad as they were, I can't imagine anything less than "best" so I won't chance it.
Most of the flavors do have some amount of (usually) fruit-based sweetness. This balances the flavors well, and none of the combinations are *totally* weird. But if you're a picky eater, maybe double-check the flavors.
There are a couple of flavors without a sweet part (e.g., Chicken Sriracha). These are nice, but can be a little spicy - enough for my stomach that I would probably save them after-exercise.
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.