- Hardcover: 256 pages
- Publisher: Oxford University Press; 1 edition (September 7, 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 019964408X
- ISBN-13: 978-0199644087
- Product Dimensions: 8.6 x 0.9 x 5.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 14.9 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #4,147,736 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Epic and Empire in Vespasianic Rome: A New Reading of Valerius Flaccus' Argonautica 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
"Undoubtedly, this is a highly recommended book for all students and critics of Latin epic and Imperial epic in particular. Its insightful and challenging views will provoke future discussion and studies on the fascinating poem of Valerius Flaccus."--Antony Augoustakis, Classical Journal
About the Author
Tim Stover is Assistant Professor of Classics at Florida State University.
Browse award-winning titles. See more