|Item Weight||116 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||82 x 37 x 32 inches|
|Item model number||BerPorPeFuWlCh|
|Assembled Seat Height||20 inches|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Epic Furnishings Berkeley Perfect Sit & Sleep Pocketed Coil Inner Spring Pillow Top Sofa Sleeper Bed, Full-size, Walnut Arm Finish, Microfiber Suede Chocolate Brown Upholstery
|Price:||$654.19 & FREE Shipping. Details|
- The distinctive Berkeley Perfect Sit and Sleep serves as a perfect sofa by day and perfect bed at night
- Medium to firm comfort level; features an EZ fold pillow top mattress with 6-inch inner spring pocketed coils for long-term durability & comfort
- Lifetime sofa sleeper with both a cleanable and replaceable cover set; available in several kid-proof pet-proof Microfiber upholstery options
- No feeling the bars ever; the black powder coated steel alloy grid style seat and back decks are the perfect platform for any futon mattress
- Very durable frame with metal to metal connections for strength and durability; can handle up to 750-pound of distributed weight, two package shipment
- The distinctive mission-styled Portland Perfect Sit and Sleep serves as a perfect sofa by day and perfect bed at night
- Lifetime sofa sleeper with both a cleanable and replaceable cover set; available in several kid-proof pet-proof microfiber suede
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Serving as the perfect sofa during the day and the perfect bed at night, the Perfect Sit & Sleep provides the ultimate in versatility and comfort. Available in an array of kid-proof pet-proof Microfiber Suede and Leather Look fabric options with several wood finishes to fit your home decor. Perfect for the spare room, rec room, cottage, cabin, office, family room, living room, bedroom, and kid's room. Superior medium to firm sitting and sleeping comfort with minimal motion transfer provided by dense pocketed 6-inch high coils (full-size 540 coils, queen-size 621 coils, and chair-size 200 coils). Very durable frame with metal-to-metal connections for strength and durability that will handle up to 750 pounds of distributed weight. Durable hinge mechanism provides an easy convert from sitting to sleeping and back. For even and consistent mattress support, the seat and back decks feature a black steel alloy grid style; no feeling the bars ever. Lifetime sofa sleeper due to both a cleanable and replaceable cover set; never have a redecorating problem, simply buy a new cover set in another color. Upholstered both front and back for attractive center of room placement with front and back tailored decorative skirts. Features an EZ fold mattress with no unsightly fabric bunching. Includes two matching accent pillows. Arms are made of solid hardwood providing long-lasting beauty that only solid wood can do. Full and queen sizes sleep two and sits three adults comfortably; chair-size sits one adult comfortably and sleeps one child. Uses standard bedding. Sleeping dimensions: full-size 54” wide by 75” long, queen-size 60” wide by 80” long, child-size 28” wide by 54”. Sit position dimensions: all sizes 20” to top of mattress, 13” arm height, 20” seat height; 38” deep; full-size 38” back height, 79” wide; queen-size 44” back height, 84” wide. Assembly required. Live and email assembly assistance, as well as assembly videos available.
Top customer reviews
When the package arrived, UPS labeled the package at 124 pounds and not 175 pounds like it said on amazon which is obviously a misprint. The package itself came with all the required parts for assembly and included all required tools to put it together which included an alan wrench and a flat wrench. The directions could have been better, but if you have put furniture together before this shouldn't come to you as a shock. I put this together by myself with the tools provided which was very difficult, but also a fun challenge. I would highly recommend a second hand for some parts and your own tools or it will take hours to put together (I'm not kidding you).
THIS SECTION IS MY PERSONAL EPIC EXPERIENCE!!!
* For starters, the futon came with two legs that go underneath the futon in the middle and support two poles (left and right) going to the arms. Right at the start one of these poles was bent just enough to not fit. Not to worry though, I grabbed a pair of pliers and bend it out with ease.
* I connected the poles into the wrong side of one of the arms which REALLY SUCKED!!! Since I decided to prove the tools provided would work to put it together, connecting the poles to both arms the right way took me about an hour and a half. I'M NOT EXAGGERATING EITHER!!! The bolts to secure the poles are about 4 inches long and there are 8 of them all together and they also have to be evenly tightened .
* The cushion!!!!!! Oh yea I forgot to mention, you may also need a knife to cut the zip strips or scissors for safety. Taking out the cushion of the compressed format the factory had put it in was easy, however putting the cushion into the cover was a different story. I repeatedly looked at the directions for guidance on how to put the mattress together. I had the time of my life trying to put this thing together. Lets see here, I originally put the cushions in the cover and saw right away that something was wrong. Oh yeah that's right, apparently there are hidden zipper compartments for the actual cushions to go into, but the directions don't say anything about it. So yea putting the cushions into the compartment the right way took me another 20 minutes.
* But wait there is more... Now the directions clearly said not to add the two handles if you bought the queen extra comfort cover or what have you, but at the time I didn't know what that meant and put them on anyways. So I wasted more time trying to take them off.
* Alright so then I put the mattress on backwards which took a while to figure out, but after the straps at the bottom of the cover which are used to secure the cover to the frame wouldn't stretch far enough, I assumed I had it backwards. I flipped it around and finally got it right. (OH BY THE WAY, THE DIRECTIONS ONLY SHOW ONE SIDE OF THE FRAME WITH THE STRAPS, SO YOU DON'T KNOW FOR CERTAIN WHICH SIDE THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT!)
* Finally, I took me about 10 minutes to figure out how to open it up into a bed. Call me an idiot if you want, but wait until you see for yourself. (I'd suggest you oil the springs before you assemble the bed because oil is messy and it will leave a stain).
THESE ARE JUST MY EXPERIENCES (PLEASE DO NOT THINK NEGATIVELY ABOUT THIS PRODUCT, IT REALLY IS A GREAT BUY)
I bought this product about a month ago, so I have given it time before I wrote this review and part of me was to lazy to... Anyways this futon is very comfortable to sleep on. But to be clear this is not a bed, which means do not plop down on it or jump onto it because you will hurt yourself.
Directions for assembly suck
Opening and closing the futon can be a tad bit difficult
The tools provided could have been better, but they will get the job done
Velcro is used for the bottom of the mattress cover to secure it (I personally would prefer strings to tie it down)
No metal bar in the middle of the bed
Great to use as a couch and better to use as a bed
It suits me and I am 6'4''
Doesn't take a whole lot of space
Advertised as queen size I found it several inches narrower.
We've had two visitors sleep on it and the loved it and slept well.