Your Garage Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Water Sports STEM

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Nov 18, 2012 4:35:37 PM PST
Ok I pre ordered Epic Mickey 2 but when I went to go get it today I ended up with power of Illusion. Is there 2 epic mickey games for the 3ds or is this the 3ds verison of power of 2? I am rather confused so if anyone can help that will be great.

Posted on Nov 19, 2012 9:27:29 AM PST
Power of illusion is the 3DS game. Power of two is more like the original epic mickey. Power of 2 is not for the 3DS, and power of illusion is more like the Mickey Mouse games for the Sega Genesis-platforming. But they add the power of paint as a different gameplay element. I've played the demo, and love it and am just waiting for my copy to ship through Amazon.

Posted on Nov 19, 2012 2:03:42 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 19, 2012 2:04:41 PM PST
Thank you what happened was gamestop sold me the epic mickey power of illusion 3ds game and a epic mickey power of 2 stradegy guide. So I was rather confused on which one was which as it turns out the stradegy guide is for power of 2 So that pretty much cleared up the confusion And you will love power of illusion I just started playing it this afternoon and its a blast. :)
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  2
Total posts:  3
Initial post:  Nov 18, 2012
Latest post:  Nov 19, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about