Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Enlightenment Now Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheTick TheTick TheTick  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18SW_gno

on February 10, 2008
I've run about 400 miles on mine over the course of a few years, with no serious problems. The tread is made from high quality rubber, the machine is very stable, the 60 inch tread length is great, and it's easy to adjust the tread (left or right a centimeter or so, maybe every 100 miles) with a supplied allen wrench. Here are the minor issues I've encountered:
1. It is very difficult to move. You have to lift about 100 pounds just to roll it in a very limited manner.
2. It doesn't beep anymore (to indicate events like power on, or setting the speed to 10MPH, etc.).
3. The pulse measuring feature doesn't work very well. It measures my pulse too quickly (within 3 seconds), or not at all, and as a result it is not very accurate or consistent.
4. It measures distance incorrectly at the very start-- If I start from rest and click 10MPH, the reported distance increases as if I am going 10MPH immediately, while the actual speed is climbing up to 10MPH over the course of about 15 seconds. In other words, it reports I run a mile in exactly 6 minutes when really the first 15 seconds were at a slower pace.
5. The aluminum panel at the front end of the tread is flimsy. I stepped on it twice while running, almost destroying the panel on one occasion. It is now a bit warped and it almost touches the tread. I've learned to avoid it, which is easy when you have 60 inches to work with.
11 comment| 34 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.