- Save 50% on Bellemain 3-Piece Bamboo Matcha Whisk Tea Set when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Perella's. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 50% on Epica Premium Kitchen Thermometer when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying Items offered by Perella's. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Epica 2X-Thick Luxury Spa Bath Pillow, SuperGrip Suction Cups
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- EXCLUSIVE DOUBLE-THICK LUXURY FOAM: Relax in unmatched luxury with the double thick foam of the Epica Spa Pillow. We all want our world to melt away in warm bubble baths. Inspired by luxury pillows used in the highest-end spas, the Epica comfort foam brings warm support to your much-needed downtime.
- MOST POWERFUL SUCTION CUPS ON THE MARKET: Sometimes, size does matter. The Epica pillow has the largest, thickest, most powerful suction cups on the market, strategically placed to ensure your head stays perfectly positioned.
- IDEAL FOR ANY PERSON OR TUB: Epica's invigorating two-panel design bends around the edge of the tub, cradling anyone's head, neck and shoulders expertly. The flexible hinge is adaptable to any tub shape, including Roman tubs, air jet tubs and jacuzzis.
- THE MOST WONDERFUL GIFT: Whether for mother to daughter or anyone in between, be responsible for your loved one getting some real relaxation time in. Give the most comfortable bath pillow for anything from birthdays to bridal parties.
- OUR "REST EASY" 10-YEAR COMFORT GUARANTEE: You can rest easy that you're buying the best bath pillow on the market. If you don't believe us after buying, simply contact us. We'll give you your money back NOTE: This pillow is not designed to grip onto textured surfaces.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Go ahead and pour in the Epsom salts. Epica 2X luxury spa bath pillows are designed specifically to provide the most comfortable, relaxing bathing experience.
That means going beyond your average bath pillow. Epica spa bath pillows were manufactured to stay rooted to their place while supporting your neck and head with deep comfort. Through extensive design research, the team at Epica redefined the typical bath pillow. The result: a completely water proof, completely durable, completely stress proof bath pillow.
A big problem with most bath pillows were that they weren’t really pillows. Inflatables felt like you were resting your head on an air mattress, and cloth bath pillows don’t dry fast enough to be used often. Epica’s patented double-thick padding is twice as thick as typical bath pillows. This lets you feel like your head and shoulders actually sink into comfort.
Another complaint we saw about supposed “spa” bath pillows was that the suction could be a lot better, resulting in pillows slipping or falling into the bath.
Epica designed its premium spa bath pillow for staying rooted to baths. Our seven thick and powerful suction cups are strategically placed to make sure you never have to think about them.
Epica’s ultra-soft and waterproof construction keeps mildew out. While fabric and inflatable pillows collect mildew around the edges or even inside, Epica’s unique design blocks any fluids from reaching the foam padding while still allowing for breathability to prevent heat build-up.
Whether for pain management or sanity management, a good bath can leave you feeling better than ever. Epica’s cushy 14”x12.5” bath spa pillow cover is sleek and heavenly to sink into. Waterproof and made to last, just fill the tub, light the candles, and let your mind wander.
Epica is a small company obsessed with comfort: how to make it, how to improve it, and how to get it to you. Our research and development creates better ways to get you ready for the day, so you can take your golden moments as they come.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
For someone like myself, who is short, my head and legs are not long enough to both lean my head back in the bath tub and also hold myself up from slipping down toward the drain. In other words, my legs are too short to reach the other side of the bathtub, and so I cannot lean my head back in our awesome tub to relax. What is the point of taking a bath then?
This is exactly what I thought (and my husband is tall but he likes to lean his head back too) until we bought this awesome bath pillow. It is very comfortable and is not like those old cheap inflatable bath pillows from certain "bath stores". This is a permanent fixture in our bathtub and we love it. Ever since we have had this, taking baths has been truly relaxing.
There are a couple of things you may want to take into consideration when buying this pillow. It DOES attach with suction cups, so if those bother you, then I would look for an alternative. I will say that the suction cups on this pillow are large and strong, so they work pretty well.
The other thing to consider is that, if you have a bathtub like us, the back of the tub curves around. It makes it slightly more difficult for the pillow to suction onto the tub due to the curvature, but we have been able to make it work and it has stayed. Not all of the suction cups are always attached, but our pillow still stays put.
I highly recommend this comfortable bath pillow to anyone who wants to improve the quality of their bath time. It IS very luxurious, just as it says in the title. We are very happy with this product.
(If you found this review helpful, please click the Yes button. Thx!)
UPDATE: I should have updated this review several months ago. After about six months, one of the seams split a tiny bit, allowing water into the pillow. Soon, its fat, bloated corpse started sliding down into the tub where it would lie like a beached beluga whale, secured firmly to the bottom of the tub by the powerful suction. I had to pry them off one at a time before heaving the thing back into position every time I wanted to take a bath.
Maybe an inflatable one would be better.
Overall, for the price, I am happy with my purchase and would recommend this pillow to others.
Box states “do not pull pillow to remove but rather gently remove by using your fingers to release the suction cup hold.”