Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Epica 4-in-1 Immersion Hand Blender
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- NEVER STRUGGLE WITH FROZEN FRUIT AGAIN: Your old blender’s low-grade blades never stood a chance. The Epica makes a habit of not blending in—this 350-watt workhorse brings you the quickest breakfast smoothies and gourmet soups or sauces at just the right consistency.
- DESIGNED FOR SIMPLE, POWERFUL USE: When a hand blender is too complicated to use, it becomes a pain rather than a pleasure. With the Epica easy-control design and quick one-click attachment release, your new hand blender will quickly become the best sous chef you’ve ever had.
- MULTI-SPEED FOR MULTI-TASKING CHEFS: From mashed potatoes to strawberry daiquiris, stop leaving chunks behind in your creations. Using the variable speed dial, adjust this blender’s blade speed for the perfect texture every time—thorough grinding, puréeing, juicing, or chopping.
- STAY SHARP WITH EASY CLEAN-UP AND STORAGE: This hand blender’s components are all dishwasher safe. Because after crafting natural baby food or perking parents up with a sweet drink, nobody likes dealing with a mess.
- THE 100% EPICA “CUTTING EDGE" GUARANTEE: We pride ourselves on our superior manufacturing and quality components that go into each of our products. If for any reason your blender doesn’t make your kitchen experience better and easier, send it back for a full refund. Guaranteed.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
You’ve taken apart and cleaned your standing blender after every raspberry smoothie.
You’ve scoured Amazon for an all-in-one handheld blender solution. And you’re sick of picking out the chunks in your smoothies and soups as a result of inferior blades.
And now you’ve found it—the most powerful blender on Amazon! The Epica is a reliable kitchen friend that makes everything from salsa and guacomole to fruit and yogurt puree a pleasure to create and smooth as silk!
USE IN DEEP POTS AND HOT SOUPS
Don’t worry about reaching the bottom of that crock pot or having to turn off the heat when mixing. The attachments are rated 304 stainless steel, keeping this hand blender spic ‘n span and odor-free.
3-CUP (800ml) BLENDING/STORAGE JAR INCLUDED
Want to measure as you work, or mix up a quick batch of drink that you can drink as you go? This acrylic jar with measurement markings, suction lid and pouring spot lets you make, drink, and run.
2-CUP CHOPPING BOWL: CHOP, STORE AND MORE
Adaption is the key to any good chef—and blender! Simply place the blender handle into the provided fitted chopping bowl lid and the bottom blade breaks up onion, garlic, and vegetables to pieces.
MAKE IT QUICK, MAKE IT EASY
Get the most out of your hand blender. Epica’s workhorse 350-watt motor, intuitive speed fine-tuning, and one-click attachment release keeps things quick and simple, whatever the task.
Epica’s products have lately taken over Amazon with their 1st-rate customer service and stellar product construction. Come see why an Epica blender is the best value in the world, delivering best-in-the-world product and design: Order now and if you don’t agree, you can have your money back, guaranteed.
Scroll back up and click “Add to Cart” now!
Top Customer Reviews
I highly recommend this product you won't find anything with 350 watts at this price for sure.
I find that the handle is a little heavy for me since I have tendinitis but I love this appliance and can't do without it. Compared to other brands with less wattage the Epica is the best price for 350 watts and attachments.
Update: All the great reviews for this product are true. If you are having trouble blending something with the immersion blade, it may be something that needs to be done in the processor bowl (dry items, for example). The immersion blade is for liquid stuff. I make smoothies with just frozen fruit and liquid in the tall pitcher with the immersion blade. I've also used it to blend stuff like canned chipotle peppers in adobo sauce for a recipe. I've used the processor bowl to blend a couple of different pesto sauces, chop onions, etc. For almost everything, I start with a pulse action and once the ingredients are broken down, I can move to a full blend. To answer a question asked by another buyer, I just tried ice - no liquid. The processor bowl & blade blended the ice so easily from crushed all the way to a fine even snow. It's going to be a great summer with snow cones! ;)
This was the coolest little surprise of my Christmas holiday. Easy to clean, easy to use, and easy all the way around.
I was able to purchase this 4-in-1 Heavy Duty Hand Blender at a promotional discount so I could evaluate and test it, and I put it through the paces and can honestly tell you that this is a powerful immersion blender that makes quick work out of making shakes, whipping eggs, making smoothies, and even chopping walnuts. It could almost entirely replace a food processor (almost)!
I'm including a few pictures just to show you what comes in the package, how well it worked for chopping nuts, and how easy it is to make a shake or smoothie with this stick blender. That way you can see for yourself how well this works. This isn't just a hand held blender - this is a whole food prep system that gives you a powerful 350 watt 2 speed immersion blender, a whisk attachment, a 2 cup chopping bowl with chopping blade, and a 3-Cup blending/storage jar with lid.
The motor that powers the blender, whisk and chopper are all in the ergonomically shaped handle, and all of the attachments are easy to remove with a push of the quick release button. All parts except the handle (with the motor) are dishwasher safe, and the stainless steel handle is easy to wipe clean with a damp cloth. Every single thing about this hand blender and the attachments that come with it are very well made of high end materials and the workmanship shows in both the appearance and in the excellent functionality! It made short work of chopping nuts, blended a milk shake in mere seconds, and beat egg whites to stiff peaks in a snap.
I've been a lifelong KitchenAid fan, and I own the entire Ninja kitchen system, but I have to tell you that if you are looking for one key kitchen tool that's built to last, won't take up half your kitchen, and is versatile enough to do multiple jobs - everything from blending, mixing, whipping, pureeing, to chopping - then look no further, because this is the one to buy hands down! I'd give this 10 stars if I could - seriously. It's that good.