Consider these available items
Epica 6-Temperature Variable Stainless Steel Cordless Electric Kettle
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||9.75 x 8.25 x 12 inches|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- FOR BETTER TASTING TEA AND COFFEE | 100% BPA FREE: If you’re using the same-temp water for green tea as you are for your coffee, you’re missing out: Finding an ideal water temperature brings out the best flavors. With the Epica 6-temperature kettle, every drink you make can be a little closer to perfection. It even advises which temps to use for which beverage!
- FASTEST BOILING | FOR WHEN YOU NEED A QUICK CUP: Only have a few minutes for break? Have someone drop by unexpectedly? Stop waiting 10+ minutes for water on the stove to get hot. This Epica kettle brings the heat quicker than any stove-top kettle. And with our Cooltouch handle and automatic shut-off, it’s perfect for offices or homes.
- SLEEK NEW DESIGN | BRING BEAUTY TO ANY COUNTERTOP: Designed with beautiful stainless steel design paired with an excellent build quality—this kettle is an attractive addition to any kitchen. At Epica, we know that it you can’t just be the best—you also have to look good doing it.
- PROGRAM WITH EASE: The Epica kettle has a two hour keep-warm button. It also has a two-minute setting memory that’s lightning fast to use, so your water is ready at the temperature you want whenever you need it.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More to consider from our brands
Top rated from our brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
FOR THE PERFECT CUP OF TEA OR COFFEE, TIME AFTER TIME.
An inviting cup of tea or coffee is a sensitive balance. From the delicate, subtle flavors of white tea... to the sweet, earthy aroma of green… to the warmth of a strong, fruity blend….there's an ideal water temperature for steeping each of these varieties to bring out their best flavor without bitterness or scorching.
Unfortunately, most kettles boil water too hot, scalding the delicate leaves. But, luckily, there’s also the Epica Cordless Electric Kettle - a kettle designed with you in mind.
The Epica Cordless Electric Kettle is built with 6 variable temperatures to coax the very best flavors from your favorite hot beverage.
We worked hand-in-hand with a team of product engineers and interface specialists to create a variable kettle that is as easy to use as it is convenient.
- 6 Programmable Presets - program the custom temps for your go-to beverages
- Memory-Recall - 90-second memory recall for quick reboils
- One-Touch Stay-Hot Setting - keeps water freshly hot for up to 2 hours
- Clear Level Gauge - check water levels at a glance
The Epica Cordless Electric Kettle’s modern, stainless steel finish will suit any kitchen or office decor. And thanks to its concealed heating element, there is never any unsightly mineral build-up, keeping your kettle looking as clean and new as the day you bought it.
DESIGNED FOR SPEED
The Epica Cordless Electric Kettle is perfect for morning rushes and busy evenings. 1500 Powerful watts bring your water to a rolling boil in minutes, and a 2 hour keep-warm button delivers your water piping hot whenever you’re ready for it. A 360 ° detachable base means you can easily lift and pour one-handed.
DESIGNED FOR SAFETY
Life can be distracting. That’s why the Epica Cordless Electric Kettle is designed with auto-off. If your water begins to boil out, the heat element shuts off, keeping you safe. Plus, the handle is designed with Cooltouch, keeping hands safe from unexpected burns.
DESIGNED BY US
Epica is a small company obsessed with bringing you the comforts of home through advanced technology. We concentrate on taking what works well, improving it, and giving you something better, so you can capture and experience the magic of home in every cupful.
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. This kettle does boil water rather quickly.
2. It is much cheaper than other temperature controlled electric kettles sold on Amazon.
1. The steel wall becomes burning hot after boiling water, reflecting whatever temperature of the water it contains. As carefully as I have avoided coming in contact with the wall after boiling, I have still burned myself a couple of times accidentally. I image it would be more of a hazard for household with kids.
2. On my kettle, after after 1.5 months, the rim at the opening has begun to rust.
3. The parts that can come in contact with boiling water are not completely plastic free. Although the water tastes natural and plastic-free, psychologically it still bugs me a little.
I decided to try out this kettle only because I wanted to upgrade from an old, plastic, $20 electric kettle. Spending $200 on a Breville kettle seemed daunting, so $40 for the temperature control was more appealing.
Now looking forward, I don't foresee myself keeping this kettle for long because of the rusts. Whether $40 on a kettle for 6 months is economical or not will be everyone's own judgement.
After reading reviews, this kettle seemed a good choice. It is a little more than others but had better reviews. I have never had one that allowed you to choose a temperature. Did not think I needed it. And maybe I don't, but I love it anyways.
I have used it three days now. It is an adjustment. I am used to the click of other kettles indicating it shut off. This one has a button so no click. I am also used to my other kettles boiling for a while before shutting off. This one quickly shuts off once the temp is reached, including boiling at 212 F. That is fine by me. It wastes less water and electricity when it turns off right away.
As the lids on my past kettles are what gave out, not the heating element or them leaking water, I was curious about this kettle. It is different. I am hoping the way it opens means it will last longer. Time will tell, but it seems to be better quality construction than my last one which was a Black and Decker.
So now the fun begins. I made my first green tea using the lower temp option - and could taste a difference! I used to allow the water to cool 5 minutes, but that is imprecise. Will see how this one holds up and how tea tastes as I experiment.
Unfortunately, I only found out when my daughter mentioned she had a piece of plastic in her glass. The rest of the filter was already gone at that point. I can only imagine the smaller pieces are in my stomach now. How on earth this filter can just disintegrate like that is beyond me.
Shortly after posting the below review, I was contacted by phone by Epica's customer service. Their customer service rep offered her apology for my inconvenience, a replacement kettle and a full refund for the original purchase. I've received the refund and replacement and the kettle is currently heating up water with no problems. I've raised my review from 1 start (for the below performance) to 4 stars. I appreciate Epica Customer Service's attention to my review, I just wish it hadn't been needed in the first place. That being said, malfunctions happen and I generally do like the product for the price point.
I highly recommend you steer clear of this kettle. After 3 months of moderate use, ours started leaking suddenly. I don't mean "little drips" kind of leaking. Our kettle would have emptied it's entire contents all over our countertop in 30 minutes had my wife not noticed the puddle developing. While the kettle worked, it was fine. The button labels rubbed off quickly though and it was REALLY loud for a brand new kettle. Our last kettle was about as loud after 3 years of use and that was mostly because of a lack of decalcification.
When I called Epica (based in New Jersey) on a weekday during business hours, I was put through to a voicemail. I missed the call back the next day and called back again. Once again, I was put through to voicemail and then never called back.
I'm not one to leave a 1 star rating quickly. Even if the product is subpar, I tend to give it a 2 or 3 star. The lack of quality + the poor customer service just really made it clear. You are taking a gamble buying this kettle.