- Save 50% on Bellemain 3-Piece Bamboo Matcha Whisk Tea Set when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Perella's. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 50% on Epica Premium Kitchen Thermometer when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying Items offered by Perella's. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Other Sellers on Amazon
4 Year Asurion Kitchen Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers power surge and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Free shipping on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online or by phone 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card for full replacement value.
- Coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 48 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
Epica Automatic Electric Milk Frother and Heater Carafe
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Makes hot or cold milk froth for cappuccino or iced drinks, heats milk for latte and other hot drinks
- Stainless steel with vacuum insulation helps contents maintain temperature
- Carafe detaches from base for easy pouring
- Capacity: frothing 4.25 oz./125 ml., heating 8.5 oz./250 ml.
- 2-year warranty NOTE: If the product is not heating properly, make sure you are pressing hot frothing button (number 4 in the user manual ) If you press number 5 it will only froth without heating . Make sure to only fill until the lower max line (there are 2 max lines ). The higher max line is only for heating without frothing . If you use the higher max line and froth it may overflow . Please do not submerge the frother in liquid.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Chef's Star MF-2 Premier Automatic Milk Frother, Heater and Cappuccino Maker with New Foam Density Feature (New Version)
Milk Frother Heater, Electric Milk Steamer with Hot or Cold Milk Foam Functionality, Automatic Milk Warmer,Stainless Steel Milk Foamer for Coffee Latte,Cappuccino,(Silent Operation,Non-Stick Coating)
Milk Frother - Milk Steamer Electric Frother for Soft Foam, Automatic Milk Frother Hot Cold Milk Frother and Warmer with Two Whisks, Frother for Coffee, Creamer Frother Milk Heater 4.25 oz/8.5 oz
Breville BMF600XL Milk Cafe Milk Frother
Secura Automatic Electric Milk Frother and Warmer (250ml) (250ml)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Perella's||Super Deal||MY LOVELY STORE||VIVREAL STORE||Amazon.com||Lafraise|
|Color||Black and Silver||Stainless Steel||Black||Black||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel|
Luscious lattes, creamy cappuccinos and more ... get the gourmet coffee experience in your own home with the Epica Electric Milk Frother & Heater Carafe.
3 Settings: Hot Froth, Cold Froth, Hot Milk
Many milk frothers only give you the option of hot foam. But the Epica expands your possibilities by letting you make the froth either hot or cold. So it's perfect for topping off iced coffee or trendy cocktails, as well as cappuccino or hot cocoa. The heavy-duty motor makes luxuriously thick, creamy and long-lasting froth from whole milk. It will even froth low-fat and non-dairy milks such as soy or almond milk. You may never buy whipping cream again!
Stainless Steel Construction with Vacuum Insulation
Rugged stainless steel is as stylish as it is easy to clean and hard to wear out. The carafe is vacuum insulated (like a thermos) to help keep the milk or froth hot or cold.
Carafe Detaches from Base for Easy Pouring
Some electric frothers are difficult to handle because the cord gets in your way. The Epica solves that problem with a detachable carafe. Simply lift it off the base and carry it to wherever you want to pour your froth or hot milk.
Sized for Home Use
The Epica heats about 1 cup (8.5 oz./250 ml.) of milk at a time, perfect for serving yourself or your family. For frothing, use half that amount (4.25 oz./125 ml.) because the milk will double in volume as it foams. Level indicators show you when you have it right.
We guarantee that you'll be satisfied with the Epica's performance and durability. Happy frothing, heating ... and sipping!
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The instructions on cleaning said not to submerge the frother in water. I thought this will make clean up difficult, but it is not. I angled it under the running water and then wipe it with a soapy sponge. As long as I do this fairly quickly after the froth was made the clean-up is easy.
The max and min amount of milk are marked on the container. The minimum is 1/3 cup of milk, the maximum is 2/3 cup. The frother has two modes to generate heated froth or cold froth. The frother can also be used to warm milk without frothing (minimum of 1/3 cup and maximum of 1 1/4 cup). If you want to just warm the milk do not insert the frother spring.
Epica offers a 2 year warranty on the frother.
Ali Julia review
Update: To answer a question about longevity - the frother is still in use in 2017. It has been used at least a couple of times a week through this entire time.
As it turns out, one of our favorite restaurants serves a nice frothy cappuccino and I asked the waiter if they have one of those big steamers. He told me that they have this nice small frother in the back that makes one cup servings. I lent him my phone to take a picture and then went online to buy one. (To me, the fact that they use it at the restaurant means it will last a long time here at home).
I am delighted with this new addition to our counter. I put a pod in the keurig and put milk in the frother. They do their thing in about the same time. I get warm, frothy milk and fresh coffee every time. A little cinnamon on top if I'm making it for my wife and we have a tiny touch of elegance every morning. .
I love the matcha tea with this!
I'll include a photo of the matcha tea
Keep in mind - adding matcha tea to the mixture prevents large amounts of frothing but there is still enough for you matcha tea lovers to have fun with it and it would also depend on the milk you use - when I froth with 2% milk and matcha - I get a lot more bubbles/froth. Fun to experiment with!
Update: 11/2016: I just rec'd a nice email from a customer asking how I made the matcha tea and if I still like my frother. I use this frother every day! Love it! I'm including video of what it looks like when you pour the almond milk out from frother with matcha tea in - listen you can hear it
I add the tea to the milk and turn the machine on