- Save 50% on Bellemain 3-Piece Bamboo Matcha Whisk Tea Set when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Perella's. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 50% on Epica Premium Kitchen Thermometer when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying Items offered by Perella's. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Epica 1.75 Quart Cordless Electric Stainless Steel..." and save 70% off the $69.95 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Epica 1.75 Quart Cordless Electric Stainless Steel Kettle New and Improved 2017!
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- BOILS WATER FASTER THAN THE STOVE OR MICROWAVE: 1500 watts gives you plenty of power to boil water in less time than you can using the stove - and it’s much better for you than boiling water in the microwave.
- KETTLE LIFTS OFF CORDED BASE FOR EASE OF USE: Filling and cleaning this kettle are super easy because the electric cord remains attached to the base which always stays on your countertop.
- AUTO SHUT-OFF PREVENTS OVERHEATING AND BOIL OVERS: The handy indicator light signals when the kettle is boiling and conveniently shuts off oncoiling begins so the kettle never boils dry or overheats.
- SEE WATER LEVEL AT A GLANCE: The clear window with stamped levels let you see how much water is in the kettle. Other great features are the locking lid and the spout filter.
- 1-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY: The Epica Cordless Electric Kettle is made from the finest durable brushed stainless steel. Rely on premium quality craftsmanship for years to come.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Secura SWK-1701DB The Original Stainless Steel Double Wall Electric Water Kettle 1.8 Quart
Epica Top Rated Stainless Steel Cordless Electric Kettle 1.7 Liter Stay-Cool Double Wall
Top Rated EPICA 1.75 Quart Cordless Electric Stainless Steel Kettle …
Kitchen Gizmo Stainless Steel Double-Walled Electric Kettle (Grey)
Comfee 1.7 Liter Premium 304 Food Grade Stainless Steel Cordless Electric Kettle. Auto Shut Off with Boil-Dry Protection, 1500 Watts, Silver
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Perella's||Lafraise||Perella's||Black owl||Home N' Goods||Comfee|
|Item Dimensions||9 x 8.1 x 12 in||8.6 x 11 x 7.7 in||7.1 x 8.5 x 12.1 in||7.2 x 8.4 x 9.7 in||7.5 x 10.7 x 8.2 in||8.5 x 6.06 x 9.25 in|
|Material Type||Stainless Steel||Stainless-Steel||Stainless Steel||—||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel|
Boiling water for your tea, coffee or instant soup is now more convenient and safer than ever. With the Bellemain Cordless Kettle, there's less waiting around, and no worries about a dangling cord, overheating, boiling dry or accidental spills.
1500 Watts of Power for Rapid Boil
Faster than a stovetop kettle or the microwave, the Bellemain heats water in just 2 minutes!
Kettle Lifts Off the Corded Base for Safe, Easy Use
Putting water in and pouring it out are so much easier when there's no cord to get in your way, or get wet and possibly give you an electrical shock.
Auto Shutoff When Water Reaches Boiling Point
This built-in safety feature ensures that the Bellemain will never overheat or boil over, which could damage the kettle or create a fire hazard. The Bellemain will also shut off automatically when the water level gets too low, to prevent boiling dry.
Power On Light and Locking Lid for Safety
With many kettles, you can't tell if they're hot except by touching them (ouch!). When the Bellemain's power light is on, you'll know just by looking. The locking lid is another great safety feature: it prevents accidental spills while you're pouring.
Water Level Gauge
A clear plastic panel in the handle tells you when there's danger of overflowing or boiling dry.
Adjustable Length Cord Stores in the Base
For safe, convenient storage, the cord wraps inside the base. When you're ready to plug it in, pull out just the length you need.
1-Year Limited Warranty
The Bellemain is made of durable, brushed stainless steel for dependable quality and service. It is backed by a 1-year limited warranty.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. I noticed a metallic taste in my coffee and tea the first several times I used it. Read over the instructions, and decided to try bringing a mixture of distilled vinegar and water to a boil, filling the kettle to the maximum level. Rinsed it out several times, and no more metallic taste!
2. As noted by a few other reviewers, the water indicator is a bit difficult to read. This isn't a huge bother, though, and shouldn't stop you from purchasing it.
I've used a couple other electric kettles over the years, and I'm satisfied that the Epica is the best I've used. Highly recommended!
The Epica Kettle has a nice long cord and works every bit a s well as my Costco kettles. Why only 4 stars and not 5? Well, I'm not sure where I got the silly idea that the cord was retractable, but it's not. That is MY fault, not Epica's, however, the way that you retract the cord is by rolling it up inside the base. Since the hole that the cord comes out isn't movable, which it probably could be if you could twist the base, you actually have only two choices of length a little under 18" and about 36". I solved this by pulling it out all the way and winding up some of the cord with a wire tie up, not elegant but it works.
Also, though the top is able to open fairly far, the way the filter on the spout sticks out it is harder to use my pot filler without splashing against the filter. So while this is not my perfect solution and I will continue hunting for that pot that is spot-on perfect for me, this will do quite well until I find it. I'm kind of a busy person, but if I have time and remember, I'll come back and post a picture so you can see how a pot-filler can really make life nice for avid tea and coffee drinkers. So Epica, if you want 5 stars from me, make the filter so it doesn't stick out so far, and cord so you can choose your ideal length.
The curved design is pretty cool and stainless steel feels good.
The cordless charging mechanism is quite standard and convenient to use.
There's just a bit of plastic in the kettle, where the water level indicator resides and also the removable filter.
The handle is plastic hence not hot, but the plastic feels... quite plasticky.
What irked me most was the really poor typos on the underside of the kettle. "HOUSRHOLD USB ONLY"? I'm fine with made in China stuff, but come on there's got to be a minimum threshold for quality control in all aspects.
I'd be very happy with this kettle at a lower price, but for $35 you can get better elsewhere.