- Save 50% on Bellemain 3-Piece Bamboo Matcha Whisk Tea Set when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Perella's. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 50% on Epica Premium Kitchen Thermometer when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying Items offered by Perella's. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Epica Top Rated Cordless Stainless Steel Electric Kettle 1.7 Liter Stay-Cool Double Wall
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- BOIL 1.8 QUARTS (1.7 LITERS) IN MINUTES: The British-made 1500 watt power delivery system and double-wall insulated construction means that you can boil a full kettle of water in just a few minutes. It will leave your old kettle in the dust!
- COOL TOUCH EXTERIOR: With our cool-touch design, you’ll be able to touch the outside of the kettle even when it’s boiling. There’s no risk of getting accidentally burnt, so it’s perfect for homes with young children.
- STAINLESS STEEL INTERIOR: This kettle is lined with high quality stainless steel, to prevent any plastic or contamination getting into your boiling water. It’s also fully insulated, so the water inside will stay hot for longer.
- SEPARATE CORDED BASE: With this kettle, you can pick up and pour without worrying about wires. When detached from the base, kettle is completely wire free. The base comes with integrated cord storage, so you don’t have excess wire all over your kitchen.
- TWO YEAR WARRANTY: This kettle is made with the highest quality materials. If you have any problems in the first two years, we’ll replace it free of charge.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
INTRODUCING THE EPICA STAY-COOL ELECTRIC KETTLE.
Designed to boil water faster and safer than any other electric kettle, the microwave, or conventional stovetop pots. You might find The Epica Stay-Cool Kettle in your favourite restaurant. That’s because to us, safety and speed isn’t just a nice-to-have—it’s what we design our products around. For you, that means boiled water faster and safer than ever before.
The controller of our kettle is made in Britain, who love their tea. Our 1500-watt power delivery system and double-wall insulated construction means a half-kettle (about a liter) boils in about one minute.
Rejoice, curious children and absent-minded adults. You’re protected. The double-wall insulated construction of this Epica electric heater means water gets hotter faster, even while the outer shell stays perfectly cool.
Add a classic, stylish accent to any kitchen with this sleek silver addition. Lift and pour without having to worry about tangling a cord, too.
As a small American company we are proud to deliver fine-kitchenware solutions that leaves our customers and their guests impressed.
We care about your experience with our kettle. When you buy the Epica Stay-Cool electric kettle, you buy the best stainless-steel electric kettle in its class, manufactured for faster, more efficient, and safe heating.
Life is too short for other kettles. Order your STAY-COOL Stainless Steel Electric Kettle now.
Compare with similar items
Secura SWK-1701DB The Original Stainless Steel Double Wall Electric Water Kettle 1.8 Quart
Epica 6-Temperature Variable Stainless Steel Cordless Electric Kettle
Epica 1.75 Quart Cordless Electric Stainless Steel Kettle New and Improved 2017!
Electric Kettle Aicok Cool Touch Tea Kettle 1.7 Liter Stainless Steel Water Kettle Double Wall, 1500W, Bright Black
Aicok Electric Kettle Double Wall Cool Touch 1500WTea Kettle Stainless Steel Interior 1.7L Auto Off
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions||7.1 x 8.5 x 12.1 in||8 x 8 x 12 in||8.25 x 9.75 x 12 in||9 x 8.1 x 12 in||7.32 x 8.66 x 11.73 in||5.3 x 8.5 x 9.6 in|
|Material Type||Stainless Steel||Stainless-Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Boil half kettle of water about 1 minute, very fast.
This is very big kettle. The cylindrical part is 6" diameter and 9.5" high. The handle is protruding 2.25" .
Someone said about the thick gauge electric cord that makes the base is not sitting flat. Yes it is. For now I twist the cord horizontally, but it is better if I file the groove deeper for the wire follow vertically.
This fit the bill perfectly, and as a plus it boils the water very, very quickly! I was amazed how fast it was the first time I tried it. It sure is noisy, however! Be warned, it is louder than you think it could be. But I don't mind too much, I fill it and turn it on to "prime the pump", so to speak. Then I go off to do some work and I come back when I am ready for coffee or tea. I simply start it again and the water boils, or nearly so, in seconds because the water recently boiled and it doesn't take much to get back to a full boil.
In short, it has one button, it is big enough, it is really fast, it is really noisy! I love it!!
If they ever redesign it, I would suggest making the lid open a bit wider, mark the "max" fill line on both sides, and maybe, just maybe, have a "quiet" mode for when the noise would be a bit much and you don't mind waiting longer. I still give it five stars, best kitchen purchase in ages.
Here's a concise breakdown of standout features:
* Nothing but stainless steel interior,
* Cool-touch exterior (nice),
* Easy to operate thumb-press button to open lid,
* Fast heating at 7 minutes precisely from cold tap water filled to Max
* Large opening for easy water filling and cleaning
* Too noisy for me (See Video) The water heating up is noisy in addition to the lid making a loud snap that can't be avoided, when you close it
* Not terribly aesthetic. I actually would have preferred what looks like a white exterior, but it's not quite as pictured. Definitely stainless exterior not white.
* The base is kind of wobbly with the cord. It works best with the cord fully extended. If you try to wind the cord, it's very hard to get the base to sit flush with the counter. Lots of fiddling with the cord - not an easy wind-up solution in this kettle
Summary: This kettle is nothing fancy, but of the lower-end electric kettles available, you don't have many choices for all stainless interior. (Heck, even of the higher-end electric kettles available!)
This will be a good choice if you are not picky over looks and don't mind that loud snap...and fiddly base...
ETA: I've had this a few months now. SUPER happy with it. Can't believe I've lived without it all these years. Use it a few times a day! Have had NO issues whatsoever.
I am pleased to do business with a small American business. I found a Cuisinart electric kettle at Kohls of the same size. The Cuisinart kettle wasn't double wall construction so it will be very hot to touch and won't stay warm nearly as long as the Epica. But it did have a visible guage to see how much water in in the kettle. The visible Guage would be a good feature for the Epica. However the Cuisinart kettle was priced at $59.95 compared to the $26.99 for the Epica. I love it when I make a great deal.