Epica Fireplace Tongs, 26" Long, Log Grabber
Enhance your purchase
|Item Weight||1.57 Pounds|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- PICKS UP HEAVY PIECES OF WOOD EASILY: The smooth open and close action and strong grabbing force makes it easy to get a strong grip on pieces of wood, even if it’s heavy or an unusual shape. The design of the tip also grips small logs perfectly.
- GRAB FLAMING PIECES OF WOOD SAFELY: Need to move wood from one side of your fire to the other? No problem. These heavy duty tongs will keep you 26 inches away and safe from the heat, so you can get the wood exactly where you need it and keep the fire stoked.
- FOLDS UP FOR STORAGE: Although this set of fireplace tongs is incredibly long, you don’t have to store it fully extended. It quickly collapses down to a much more manageable size for storage.
- STRONG AND STURDY: The joints and hinges on these fireplace tongs are constructed with care. We’ve used the best materials, so it’s made to last and won’t let you down when you’re moving large logs.
- INCREDIBLY VERSATILE: Whether you’re using an indoor wood fire, an outdoor fire pit, a wood burning stove, a boiler or even a smoke house, you’ll find these fireplace tongs incredibly useful.
Customer ratings by feature
KEEP A SAFE DISTANCE FROM BURNING LOGS
Your parents told you to never play with fire, but they didn’t have a set of these Epica Fireplace Tongs, which
make tending your fire safer than ever. You’ll never have to worry about accidentally dropping a flaming log again.
Strong yet lightweight, our fireplace
tongs feature reinforced hinges and
joints for smooth movement and a
sturdy grip that will stand up to regular use.
Powder-coated to prevent rust
and wear, these log grabbers can
be used and stored both indoors
- for your fireplace or wood stove
- and outdoors, for your firepit or
Precision engineered in a scissor
shape that easily folds down for
convenient, space-saving storage.
DESIGNED BY US
Epica is a small company obsessed with bringing you the comfort s of home through advanced technology. We
concentrate on taking what works well, improving it, and giving you something better, so you can capture and
experience the magic of home.
Compare with similar items
Reviewed in the United States on July 11, 2017
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Brigadoone on July 11, 2017
By Cielbleu on February 15, 2017
I see reviews of people complaining about the end twisting so they aren't aligned. I do believe it's because they are grabbing the wood to put it in the fire especially heavy wood. They aren't made to do that. Sorry but you gotta get your hands a little dirty when you have a fire. Also it's not ideal to leave it sitting up against the fire ring when not in use.
I shall see how it hold up for years to come but it does the the initial job of moving the wood around the fire pit.
These tongs are very sturdy and easy to manipulate. AAA+++