Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Epica Homemade Organic "Set and Go" Electric Yogur..." and save 60% off the $49.95 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Epica Homemade Organic “Set and Go” Electric Yogurt Maker with Seven, 6 oz. Dishwasher-Safe Glass Jars and Lids
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- • DELICIOUS HOMEMADE YOGURT IS THE NATURAL CHOICE. High-fructose corn syrup? Dimethylpolysiloxane? Not in YOUR yogurt. Save hundreds of dollars a year and keep your family safe by serving your own nutritious snacks instead of buying them at the store.
- • MAKE THE SMOOTHEST, CREAMIEST SNACKS: Desserts for 7, fast. Enjoy orange, raspberry, or straight-from-the-jar vanilla in minutes— you’ll be proud to serve what you create with Epica.
- • EASY-START MANUAL GUIDES YOUR SUCCULENT CREATIONS. For first-timers we’ve included our easy-start manual and delicious 2-minute recipes. With so many choices of flavour and ingredients, you’ll have something for everyone.
- • USE ONLY THE BEST. Glass is naturally safer than plastic. That’s why our yogurt maker is one of the few to use 7 six-ounce glasses, which prevents chemical leakage into your yogurt. The glasses are all dishwasher safe, and the whole construction is completely BPA free.
- • WE PROVIDE THE BEST BUY-BACK GUARANTEE IN THE BUSINESS: We know that you are going to love your Homemade “Set And Go” Electric Yogurt Maker. Our products are guaranteed to give you 100% satisfaction in every way. Return anything purchased from us if it proves otherwise.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Compare with similar items
Euro Cuisine YM80 Yogurt Maker
Euro Cuisine YM100 Automatic Yogurt Maker - With 7 - 6oz Glass Jars
Cuisinart CYM-100 Electronic Yogurt Maker with Automatic Cooling,3.12lb Jar capacity,(1.5L)
Flexzion Maker Machine with 7 Yogurt Containers Glass Jars - Automatic Electric Easy Yogurt Maker Machine
Oster CKSTYM1010 Mykonos Greek Manual Yogurt Maker, 2-Quart
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Color||White||White||White||White||White and Silver||White|
|Item Dimensions||—||9.5 x 9.5 x 6 in||12 x 12 x 8 in||9.76 x 7.08 x 9.88 in||10.7 x 10.3 x 6.5 in||6.5 x 13.25 x 11.5 in|
Longing for creamy, delicious, health-infusing yogurt in all your favorite mouthwatering flavors, without the constant temping, hours of labor, scalding, burning, or curdling?
Epica makes it easy.
Now you can bypass the additives, preservatives and costly pricing of “organic” or “health food” yogurts, because with Epica’s top rated yogurt maker, you’ll never buy from the grocery store again.
Epica’s health-infusing homemade yogurt maker allows you to EASILY and SAFELY…
• Perfect for First-Time Yogurt Makers! Buy now and get the scrumptiously simple recipes that transform your milk into creamy pleasure.
• Make all the healthy yogurt you crave, in all the flavors you love, at a fraction of the price!
• Achieve the perfect thickness, sweetness and tartness, every time. Just set the time-reminder leave your yogurt in as long as you’d like to experience optimal texture, and just go about your day. (6-12 hours)
• Design your healthiest options by making yogurt from organic or non-organic whole fat, 2%, 1% or non-fat dairy milk, almond milk, soy milk and more.
• Create a diversity of flavors guaranteed to please the whole family with unique 7-jar cooking system.
• Guarantee your yogurt remains at the perfect, safe incubation temperature required for perfect setting, and optimal health.
• Ends the overwhelming task of heating up milk, and checking all the different temperatures.
• FULL 3 Year Warranty assures you’re getting your money’s worth, and more.
If you want to experience the health-infusing benefits only homemade, wholesome yogurt brings to your table, without the high cost, or unhealthy additives, then Epica’s easy to use yogurt maker will be your kitchen’s new best friend.
To order simply click Add to Cart now before it returns to backorder status
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
My first batch, I used skim milk and the yogurt starter I bought when I purchased the Epica Yogurt Maker. I followed the directions to a T but my yogurt was very thin/watery. SO.....I tried again, this time reducing the amount of milk. Still watery. Not one to give up too easily, I bought some 2% milk and gave it a go. The third packet of starter out of the box that I purchased was completely empty. Amazon gave me a credit because of this. I'm on my last packet. And, again, too thin. Even with using a longer incubation time and waiting a bit longer after refrigeration. I have to admit, I'm irritated. I read many yogurt making tips but find the directions are all usually pretty straightforward. So, maybe it's the cultures. This 4th time, I use the yogurt starter that came with the yogurt maker - Yogourmet is the brand. I decide to continue using less milk than what is in the instructions, and I'm glad I did. The consistency of the finished yogurt is perfect. Once I added sweetener and fruit, it thins out a bit. For sweetener, I've been using either local grown honey or grade B maple syrup. Last night I smashed up blueberries to add and it was perfect. I let my nephew try some and he thought it was great. I can't wait to make my next batch. I plan on experimenting with different types of milk, like soy milk or almond milk since my sister is lactose intolerant.
I'm also very pleased with the seller, Perella's. They contacted me to see how I like my yogurt maker. They also replied to me when I mentioned I was having some problems. And, they've contacted me again to see how things are going. That's great customer service!!
All around, I'm very pleased.
Pros (for me):
1. Easy to use. Just plug it in.
2. Small footprint. Saves counter space.
3. Glass jars. No worry about plastic toxins.
5. Inexpensive. Didn't break the bank.
Cons (for me):
1. Lids are not dishwasher safe.
2. It gets HOT. Hotter than it should be, from what I can tell (Yogurt should culture from 105 - 110 degrees -- the jars felt a lot hotter). I can barely touch the glass jars in the morning, and the yogurt did not come out as it should have.
3. Lids are very, very difficult (almost impossible) to get on/get off the jars.
For the price, I guess it functions adequately. But, personally, I wish I had saved my money and bought one that can cycle the heat on and off to keep it at the correct temperature and where the lids are dishwasher safe and much easier to get on and off.
And the yogurt: http://www.thespunkycoconut.com/2010/07/dairy-free-yogurt-sugar-free/
I used a probiotic I had in my fridge instead of the starter and it worked great. I get my probiotics from Pure Encapsulations. You can use any probiotic for making yogurt, depending on what strains you want in your finished product. Any of the ones from Pure would work great. http://www.purecapspro.com/ - go to patient login at the top, and type in Joya VanDerLaan and you'll be able to purchase.
I used gelatin as a way to thicken the yogurt (Great Lakes brand is the only one I use because it's from grass-fed animals).
The glass jars are great - the lids are plastic, but mostly doesn't touch the food anyway. They seem tight fitting, but I haven't tested them a lot. I did shake the yogurt and had no spills. They're dishwasher safe. The unit is nice and compact.