Epica Instant Read Digital Meat Thermometer For Cooking and BBQ
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- GIVES YOU AN ACCURATE READING IN SECONDS OR WE’LL SEND YOU A REFUND! -If our wireless meat thermometer doesn’t live up to your expectations, you get your money back. There’s a reason we have the best guarantee on Amazon. Order it now, decide later.
- MOST ACCURATE COOKING THERMOMETER ON AMAZON. DON’T RISK HEALTH OR SAFETY -Why our remote cooking thermometer is your best value: fastest readouts (5 seconds), most accurate (within 1.8°), compact & durable (pocket size, stainless steel & waterproof).
- FASTEST READING, WORKS ON ALL TYPES OF FOODS, MAKES COOKING & GRILLING EASY! -Save the hassle of the cheap, inaccurate food temperature probes. Use ours on foods, liquids, and even appliances. You’ll wonder how you ever cooked without it!
- HIGHEST QUALITY DIGITAL MEAT TERMOMETER ON AMAZON. EASIEST TO USE -Imagine the relief knowing all your foods, soups, and liquids are at a safe temperature. Probe cover cleverly doubles as an extension for added safety. Order before they’re gone.
- WATER RESISTANT, PULL IT OUT/USE IT/CLEAN IT IN 30 SECONDS OR LESS -Wouldn’t this make your cooking or serving so much easier? What’s your time worth? Give our food and water kitchen thermometer a try, you won’t be disappointed.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Take temperatures on the fly with a response time that's second to none. Whether you're cooking at home or working in a professional kitchen or lab, the Epica delivers not just the speed, but also the accuracy, durability and convenience you require.
Lightning Fast Readouts
The exceptionally fine gauge of the stainless steel probe means you can get results in as little as 5 seconds, saving you time, while its generous length keeps your hands at a safe distance from hot meats or liquids. An easy-to-read LCD panel displays your choice of Fahrenheit or Centigrade. The Epica's range is from -58° to 392°F (-50° to 200°C), and it's accurate to within 1.8° between -3.8° and 247.8°F (1° between -19.9° and 119.9°C).
Min./Max. Temperature Memory
The Epica thermometer can also record and display the highest and lowest temperature sensed during the current session. This smart feature lets you test whether a consistent temperature is being maintained in deep-frying oil, poaching liquids, ovens, dishwashers and refrigerators.
10 Minute Auto Shutoff
No need to worry that you'll accidentally drain the battery by forgetting to turn the thermometer off before putting it away. The Epica will power down after 10 minutes of inactivity.
Compact and Durable
The handy pocket size lets you carry the Epica anywhere, so it's a great choice for a picnic or back yard barbeque. Made of high-density, food-grade plastic, its shaft has no joints where it could break or allow microbes to lodge. Rubberized control switches and a tough LCD panel complete this rugged construction. It has an international water resistance rating of IP65, making it safe to go in the dishwasher (with water up to 190°F).
Top Customer Reviews
Min/max temperature recording
10 minute auto shutoff
Ice water: 32.0 °F
Boiling water: 211.1 °F
Length of metal probe: 4.75"
Length of body: 7.75"
Length with sheath: 12.75"
Battery: 1x LR44 (included)
The sheath doesn't click into place (but stays on securely once pushed in)
If held in left hand (to use your right hand for stirring for example), the reading is upside down
When leaving it for min/max temperature recording, you have to set a timer for 9 minutes or so to come back and check on it. The auto-shutoff at 10 minutes resets the recording.
or not. It does have a rather small window for Centigrade or Fahrenheit readout which could be a bit larger, but works for me nicely & the price is right. I was not given this as a sample to review as some other reviewers have noted: I bought it and I might add, the Thermoworks thermometers cost nearly $90+, so on my budget this one is fine for my uses. I don't see any issues with keeping it clean if you take care of it properly. The sheath is nice for storage and the battery is still going strong since 12/25/12. Radio shack carries most of these small kitchen tool type batteries...some people are just never happy but don't want to spend money for what they perceive as a perfect product.
There is really nothing wrong with this thermometer for home use. At $19 it's a steal.